Time to schedule your WhatsApp messages to send them later on your ios device. If you want to send some particular Whatsapp messages at a specific time, you can schedule those messages on your iOS device.
If you want to wish a person birthday greetings at sharp 12, you don’t need to stay awake at that time; you need to schedule the message, and the message will be sent at sharp 12.
And till now, we had discussed WhatsApp message scheduling for android, but now you can schedule WhatsApp messages even on your iPhone. And that is why we are here with a complete guide. So have a look at the method discussed below to proceed.
Steps To Schedule Whatsapp Messages On iPhone
The method is quite simple and requires a cool Cydia tweak that will allow you to schedule your WhatsApp messages.
And for that, you need a jailbroken iPhone as only after jailbreak can you get the Cydia and the tweaks that work on it. So follow up the complete steps discussed below to proceed.
1. First of all, you need to jailbreak your iPhone, and for that, you can follow our guide on How To Jailbreak iPhone.
2. After this, Cydia gets installed on your iPhone, and now you can download apps from it.
3. The app you will need in your iPhone to schedule the Whastapp messages by downloading Message Scheduler for WhatsApp from Cydia for $0.99.
4. After getting this app installed on your device, open your official WhatsApp app.
5. Now, open the contact to which you want to send scheduled messages.
7. Now, you will see the Schedule messages Option there. Just tap on it.
9. You can also edit the scheduled messages to change the message’s time or anything you want to edit by tapping on the scheduled message.
10. That’s it; you are done; now the message will get scheduled, and the Cydia tweak will be working on it, and at the scheduled time, a message will arrive on the receiver’s device.
With this, you can easily schedule important WhatsApp messages on your iPhone using this cool Cydia tweak.
After that, you don’t need to send the messages as they will automatically get to arrive from your iPhone. I hope you like this trick, do share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.