YouTube is a top-rated video streaming site that allows users to stream endless hours of video content for free. If you are an active YouTube user, you might have left hundreds of comments on the videos shared on the platform.
Although there are no restrictions on leaving comments on YouTube videos, you might want to review your comments at some point.
YouTube doesn’t offer you any button or direct option to review the comments you have left on the videos. However, a workaround shows you all the previous comments you left on YouTube videos.
How to View Your YouTube Comment History
Hence, if you want to check your YouTube comment history, you might find this article useful. This article will share a step-by-step guide on checking your YouTube Comment History in easy steps. We have shared the methods for both desktop & mobile apps on YouTube. So, let’s get started.
1) Check YouTube Comment History on Desktop
You can use the web version of YouTube to check your comment history. For that, follow some of the simple steps we have shared below.
1. First, open your favorite web browser and visit YouTube.com.
2. On YouTube’s main screen, click the History option on the left pane.
3. On the right pane, click on the Comments option.
4. On the Your YouTube Comments page, click the Verify button and enter your password.
5. On the next screen, you will see all the YouTube comments you have made.
6. Clicking on the video thumbnail will open the video where you have left the comment.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can Check Your YouTube Comment History on your desktop.
2) Check Your YouTube Comment History on Mobile
You can even use the YouTube mobile app to check your comment history. Here’s how you can check your YouTube comment history on Mobile.
1. First, open the YouTube app on your Android device.
2. On the main screen, tap on the profile picture below.
3. On the profile page, scroll down and tap on the Your data on YouTube.
4. On Your YouTube dashboard, you need to tap on the comments option below.
5. On the Your YouTube Comments page, tap the Verify button and enter your account password.
6. Now, you will see your YouTube comment history. You can tap on the video thumbnail to open the video and view the comments.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can check your YouTube comment history on mobile.
How to View, Edit, or Delete Comments on YouTube?
Now that you know all the videos where you’ve left the comments, it could be easy to view, edit, or delete them. You can use YouTube’s web version or the mobile app to edit or delete the comments made on videos. Here’s what you need to do.
1. Open the YouTube app and select the Your Data in YouTube option.
2. On Your YouTube Dashboard, tap on the Comments.
3. Now verify your identity to view YouTube comment history.
4. Now tap on the video to open up your highlighted comment.
5. Tap on More and select either Edit or Delete.
That’s it! This is how you can view, edit, or delete YouTube comments.
If you are someone who leaves lots of comments on YouTube videos, at some point, you may want to review and delete some. In that case, you can follow these two methods to review all the comments you have left on YouTube videos.