YouTube is a top-rated video streaming site that allows users to stream endless hours of video content for free. If you are an active YouTube user, you might have left hundreds of comments on the videos shared on the platform.
Although there are no restrictions on leaving comments on videos on YouTube, at some point, you might want to review the comments you have made.
YouTube doesn’t offer you any button or direct option to review the comments you have left on the videos. However, a workaround shows you all the previous comments you have left on videos on YouTube.
Steps to See Your YouTube Comment History (Desktop & Mobile)
Hence, if you are interested in checking your YouTube comment history, you might find this article very useful. This article will share a step-by-step guide on checking your YouTube Comment History in easy steps. We have shared the methods for both desktop & mobile apps on YouTube. So, let’s get started.
1) Check YouTube Comment History on Desktop
You can use the web version of YouTube to check your comment history. For that, follow some of the simple steps we have shared below.
1. First of all, open your favorite web browser and visit YouTube.com.
2. On YouTube’s main screen, click on the History option located on the left pane.
3. On the right pane, click on the Comments option.
4. On the Your YouTube Comments page, click on the Verify button and enter your password.
5. On the next screen, you will see all the YouTube comments you have made.
6. Clicking on the video thumbnail will open the video where you have left the comment.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can Check Your YouTube Comment History on your desktop.
2) Check Your YouTube Comment History on Mobile
Well, you can even use the mobile app of YouTube to check your comment history. Here’s how you can check your YouTube comment history on Mobile.
1. First, open the YouTube app on your Android device.
2. On the main screen, tap on the profile picture below.
3. On the profile page, scroll down and tap on the Your data on YouTube.
4. On the Your YouTube dashboard, you need to tap on the comments option below.
5. On the Your YouTube Comments page, tap on the Verify button and enter your account password.
6. Now, you will see your YouTube comment history. You can tap on the video thumbnail to open the video and view the comments.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can check your YouTube comment history on mobile.
If you are someone who leaves lots of comments on YouTube videos, at some point, you may want to review and delete some. In that case, you can follow these two methods to review all the comments you have left on YouTube videos.