Although we rely on instant messaging apps like WhatsApp, Telegram, etc., to exchange text messages, this doesn’t mean people don’t use SMS anymore.
Important messages usually land on our SMS inbox. The banking OTPS, 2-factor authentication codes, etc., all land on our SMS inbox. So, if you are someone who still relies on SMS to exchange SMS, you might find this article very helpful.
List of 5 Best Ways to Send Text From Computer
In this article, we will share a few best methods to send Text from a Computer. By following these methods, one can easily send SMS from their computer.
So, let’s check out how to send Text from Computer.
4. Using Your Phone App
Recently Microsoft launched a new app known as ‘Your Phone’. The Your Phone app from Microsoft comes pre-built in the latest Windows 10 built, and it allows users to manage phones from the computer.
The app gives you quick access to photos, notifications, and text messages. You can use the Your Phone app to send text messages from your computer to Android. Here’s how you can use Your Phone app.
1. First of all, search for ‘Your Phone’ app on the Start Menu. If your Windows 10 PC doesn’t have the app, then visit this link to install it.
2. Now you need to set up the Your Phone app to link your PC with Android. The setup process is straightforward. You need to follow the on-screen instruction.
3. Once done, Your Phone app will list your smartphone. Click on ‘Messages’ and then click on the ‘See Texts’
5. On your Android, grant notification access. Now you will see the entire messaging interface on your screen. Click on ‘New Messages’ and then choose the contact. Now type the message that you want to send and click on the ‘Send’ icon.
That’s it; you are done! This is how you can use Your Phone app to send text messages from the computer.
5. Using Pushbullet
Pushbullet is another best Android app that allows users to connect with the PC to send and receive text messages & calls. The great thing about Pushbullet is that it works inside a browser as an extension. So, let’s know how to use Pushbullet to send text messages right from the web browser.
1. First of all, download & install the Pushbullet app on your Android smartphone. Then, visit this link to install the Pushbullet Android app.
So, these are some of the best ways to send Text from a computer. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.