To customize the devices, you may change the themes, colors or the icon styles etc all but the main thing that is used mostly by the users to change the whole look of their PC or Android device is changing the background wallpaper.
Now if you don’t like the default wallpapers, you can easily find another one on the internet. Reddit is the great platform for unique high-quality wallpapers and therefore many of the users love it for the same.
By default to set up the Reddit wallpapers on the device, users have to download it manually and then set it up but what if you want to set your device in such a way that the Reddit wallpapers downloads, gets set automatically on your Android as well as PC screen?
Here in this article, we have written about the method through which you can set your device in the same way such that Reddit wallpapers set on your device automatically. Just go and read the article!
Set Reddit Wallpapers as Background on PC & Android Automatically
This task can be done on Windows PC through using the small tool named “Reddit Wallpaper Changer” so first of all, you will have to download this tool and install it on your computer. Once you have installed it on your computer, just follow the below steps to set it up in such a way that it automatically updates your desktop wallpaper and add a new one from the Reddit.
Steps To Set Reddit Wallpapers as Background on PC:
1. Run the tool from its icon on the desktop by double clicking on it, this will run the application in the background and you shall be able to see it in the system tray of the taskbar.
2. Just right-click on the application icon from the system tray and then select the Settings options from the list that appears. From the app panel that appears after that, you can set the source of the wallpapers by your own.
3. Set it to the Reddit and then from other settings set up the duration after which the wallpaper should be updated to the new one.
4. After setting up many other functions of the tool from the panel, you can save them all by clicking up the Save button. From now onwards, the wallpapers on your desktop should get updated automatically according to the preferences you have set up in the tool settings.
Note: If you wish to save any applied wallpaper to your drive then right click on the app icon from the System tray and then select save wallpaper.
Steps To Set Reddit Wallpapers as Background on Android
For the purpose of setting up the Android device in such a way it updates the screen wallpaper automatically from the credit source, we will be using up the Muzei Live wallpaper App with a plugin installed inside it. So to perform this task, just download and install this app on your device and follow the below steps to set up the app.
1. Open up the Muzei app and then activate the Live wallpaper functionality from the options, and set the Muzei-Reddit plugin.
2. Now after activating the plugin from above steps, you can see that your device will automatically update the wallpaper on your device. You can also set different sources for wallpapers through the settings of the app and the time interval. Some other parameters of the wallpaper can also be set through the settings.
3. To finalize all your settings, you should tap the Save button from the app and after that, you can just close this app. The app will run in the background to change your device’s screen wallpaper after the time interval you have set up before.
So, this is how you can set Reddit wallpapers as background on PC & Android. If you need more help in this topic, let us know in the comments below. Also, if the article helped you, make sure to share it with your friends.