Today more than 70% of smartphone user are having android because of the numerous features that this Operating system provides to the user. The best part is the new apps that are being developed daily for this OS. So in this guide we will be discussing one of them. Now talking about Screen Share which is a process to provide the screen access to any of the other user and that person is able to view all the activity that is going on your screen. And can easily do the required changes. This is quite familiar to the software Team Viewer that most of the user use in their PC, but there only two computers can be connected to share screen, but here you can share your screen to multiple android device. And this will be very much helpful in your day to day tasks. So have a look on complete guide below.
Easily share your android screen with multiple android users by sending then link to view your screen activities with the help of android app that we are going to discuss in this guide.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Radio Apps for Android
How to Share Screen Between Multiple Android Devices
The method is quite simple and straight and you will be using a simple android app that will let you to share your android screen between multiple devices. So follow the steps below to proceed.
Steps To Share Screen Between Multiple Android Devices:
- First of all download and install ScreenMeet Mobile Screen Share the app that will let you to easily share your screen with other devices.
- Now when the app opens, you need sign up for a free account, you can simply do that with your google plus account.
- Now you will see a popup telling you the free trial connect count that is 10 free count and after that you need to buy the paid app to get that free.
- Now you will see a link there in the app that you need to share with others to share your screen.
- Now simply click on start and a popup message will appear simply click on Start Now.
- Now simply open the link in any android device from which you want access to the screen and the screen will get displayed there with each activities that is being going on that android.
- Thats it you are done, with this multiple user can access the same screen at a time.
So above discussion is all about How to Share Screen Between Multiple Android Devices. By using this method, you can easily share you device screen with the multiple persons for any of business work or solving someone’s problem with your screen. Hope you like the guide, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this,