Have you ever thought of switching from your Android to iOS? If not then let me tell you that this thing hasn’t remained crucial or difficult to be done in anyways as the Apple has already made the app for the same purpose and any Android user could use it to transfer their Android device data to the iOS device and hence switch between these both. Now falling behind the Google have also responded well to the action of the Apple which is either the strategy of Google and Apple mixing up to lure customers away from their rivals. The Google has made way for the users of iOS devices to switch up their devices to the Android platform right by using the Google Drive. This has made it so very easy to switch between the Android and iOS platforms giving the users an excellent way to switch to their perfect device. Listening to it could feel like very great, but you might be thinking about that the whole theory is exactly right or is it so very simple. But wait, do you want to know about that? Then read the rest of the article where you would know about the method of doing so. Just go and read that method now.
Learn how to switch from iOS to Android using Google Drive Backup, the advanced services that will help you to move each and everything from one device to another with the help of simple guide discussed here.
How to Switch from iOS to Android Using Google Drive Backup
The method is quite simple and easy, and you just need to follow the simple step by step guide discussed below to proceed.
Steps to Switch from iOS to Android Using Google Drive Backup:
1. First of all, you would need to download and install the latest version of the Google Drive that comes with all new feature of making the devices switch from iOS to Android. If you have already installed this app on your device, then make sure that it is the latest version.
2. After that open the Google Drive app on your iOS device and then sign in to the Gmail account you have been using on your Android device. On the screen after logging into your account just look forward to the three-dot menu that is placed on the top left and click on it. Got to the options Settings>Backup from there.
3. The Google drive would then automatically choose to create the backup for your iOS contacts, calendar events, photos, and videos or any other such data to the cloud storage by default. You could although select to remove any such data from being backed up that you don’t want anymore. Doing this is too simple, just select one of these categories you don’t want to create a backup and then tap it on the screen, on the next screen tap the blue slider.
4. Once you have made your final selection of the things that you want to create the backup, click on the Start Backup button. Give access to any of the permissions that the Google Drive prompts and then proceed to the backup of your content. You could also pause the process and carry it afterward whenever you wish; this makes the process too easy to be executed for the backup of large data from your device.
5. Now using the Android device login to that same Google Drive account, you would notice that the whole of the iOS data that you have yet created the backup using the same account starts to sync the data of your Android device and hence the whole of the data gets switched from iOS to Android.
6. For Google Pixel or Google Pixel XL users, the process is incredibly easy, use the Quick Switch Adapter app that is already there on the device by default and then connects to the iPhone via cable. Everything else would be done automatically by its own and all your data would be transferred from iOS device to the Pixel device.
So finally after reading this article, you might have got about the method through which you could switch from your iOS device to the Android device so very quickly by using the Google Drive function. To get the benefits of this service and try it on your device and follow the complete steps of the method.