[dropcap]W[/dropcap]e all know very well that the well-known instant messaging app, of course, I am talking about none other than WhatsApp has become the most used means of communication when it comes to contacting someone from your smartphone. As we all know that there are even many who, before making a phone call, prefer to send a WhatsApp message.
How To Track Your Friends In Real-Time On WhatsApp
The well-known instant messaging app, of course, I am talking about none other than WhatsApp has become the most used means of communication when it comes to contacting someone from your smartphone. As we all know that there are even many who, before making a phone call, prefer to send a WhatsApp message.
In addition, it is the means by which more files, photos, videos are shared. But the truth is that the app owned by the social network giant Facebook also offers other interesting features, that are maybe unknown by some users. Hence, next, we will show how to know where your friends are in real time through WhatsApp.
Surely on several occasions, we have sent a WhatsApp message to our friends to know where they are and so we can join them, but either, they do not answer us or because after telling us that they are in one place they have moved to another, it is quite difficult to find them. In the end, we have to call them, but they may be somewhere where they do not hear us.
Hence, to avoid this type of situation, the well-known and most used instant messaging app, of course, WhatsApp has a great help function, since it allows us to know where a person is in real time.
In this way, it will no longer be necessary to be aware that they answer WhatsApp, pick up the phone or tell us that they have moved from one place to another since we will know where they are moving at each moment.
A very useful function in these situations, but which is also very helpful when a family member, friend or we are traveling and want to know where we arrived and how long it will take to reach the destination. And in this way, with whom we share our location, you will be able to know in real time where we arrived, if we have stopped, etc.
- To do this, all we have to do is open the WhatsApp application on our smartphone.
- Then simply go to the chat of the person with whom we want to share our location. (It can also be a WhatsApp group)
- Then simply click on the icon of the clip that is shown next to the text box where the messages are written.
- After that simply we have to touch on Location and this will show us a screen that shows a map with our current location and at the bottom, we will find the option to share our location in real time.
- Now automatically it will open a window in which WhatsApp informs us that all the participants of the chat where we will share our location in real time can see this information.
- However, you should remember that this function shares our location even if we are not using the messaging app. But, hold on, as it doesn’t mean that we can’t stop this, as if we want then simply we can stop sharing our location.
- If we accept, then another screen will appear in which we can choose the time that we want to share our location in real time with that person or group of friends.
- By default, WhatsApp allows us to choose between 15 minutes, 1 hour or 8 hours. That will be the time during which our friends, family or colleagues can access our location to know where we are at each moment.
- That’s it now you are done.
So, what do you think about this? Simply share all your views and thoughts in the comment section below. And if you liked this post then simply do not forget to share this tutorial with your friends and family.