While using the Mac OS, you might have noticed one major part of accessibility that you would not be able to work with so much flexibility and that is the making of connections with various devices like Android, tablets and hence transfer the data or the files between these two platforms. This is also not that much great like the general PC systems provide to the users and hence because of this, most of the adequate users doesn’t like it. Like the PC supports the plug and play functionality of the Android devices while as the Mac isn’t capable of doing so and it just requires some different method to create the connection. The beginners could get confused how they could create the connection between Android and Mac to transfer their files and data. To help out such users solve their problem and hence give them the exact way or the method through which the connection among Android and Mac device could be created to transfer the files, we have stated the method in this article. Just go and read out the article if you also wish to know about that method.
Learn how to Transfer Files Between Android and Mac using some of the best tools that will help you to easy transfer files between your devices over the common network. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Transfer Files Between Android and MAC
Below are the tools that will help you to transfer files between your devices. So have a look on all these apps below.
Using this app, one could easily transfer the files between Mac and Android device both connected through the USB cable. To learn how you could use it up just read up the process.
Steps To Use this App:
- Install Hanshaker on the Mac and then launch it there. Connect the Android via USB cable to the Mac.
- The Android app would get installed on your Android device, reconnect your Android to the Mac after that and you shall be able to see all your files and folder in the App.
- Transferring of files could be done through easy copy-paste or drag and drop options.
This is another great app that could be used to share the files, mirror cast the notifications and messages etc all between the Android and Mac. To share the files between Android and Mac using this app, just read on the process.
Steps To Use the App:
- Install AirDroid on your Mac and go to Airdroid web client on the Mac using My browser. Tap on the QR option inside the Android app and confirm the QR code of web client on Mac through your phone’s camera.
- Sign in your Android device through the App and then you could be able to share the files among your Mac and Android. Many other tasks could also be performed which you would either love to use.
This is amazingly popular file sharing app which is available for most all platforms.
Steps To Use the App:
- Open this app in both Mac and Android. Tap Recieve on your Android SHAREit and tap on connect to the PC option from there.
- After that tap on Scan and Connect option. Point your phone camera to the QR code on your Mac and then it would be connected to the Mac.
- It’s simple from there now. Just Drag and Drop your file inside the SHAREit app and it will be transferred to the other device.
File Transfer Protocol is the another best method which could be used to share the files among the Android and Mac. Using the file browsers like ES File Explorer on the Android device the connection of FTP between Android and Mac could be created easily and hence the task could be done.
Steps To Use the App
- First of all, open the Mac Terminal and type up the command: “sudo -s launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemo“
- On Android device, open the ES File browser, tap on the three dot menu from the top left and then under Network option select FTP.
- Create new FTP connection by tapping on New on the Android device.
- Manage your FTP created by filling in the details IP Address: ifconfig / grep inet / grep 192” Put in the username and password of your choice
- That’s it. Now Tap on OK and then find your Mac files under the server in ES File Explorer.
Also Read: Top 4 Methods to Fix MAC Bluetooth Problems
This was the method through which anyone could now create the connection between the Android and Mac easily without any time-consuming steps, hence transfer the files between these two devices. As from the above article, you have already got that the method for the process. Moreover, this procedure is not very complex and any average user would be able to apply it quickly. We have tried to give you the best possible method for transferring your files between Android and Mac, hope you might have loved it.