Today all of us share files from one Android to another, Android to PC or vice versa and at that moment we use many apps to transfer files and we also use Bluetooth to transfer files, but the speed of file transfer using all these is not so high. So, We are going to share few best Android apps to transfer files over WiFi with high speed, follow the full post to know about it.
For Android users, we are here with Best Android Apps To Transfer Files With High-Speed Over WiFi. Today all of us share files from one Android to another, Android to PC or vice versa and at that moment we use many apps to transfer files and we also use Bluetooth to transfer files, but the speed of file transfer using all these is not so high. So we are here with the cool alternative by which you can transfer files over WiFi and with tremendous speed. Moreover, the speed will be somehow similar to computer file transfer speed. So have a look at the complete guide to these apps below.
- 1 20+ Best Android Apps To Transfer Files Over Wifi With High Speed 2019
- 1.1 #1 Zapaya
- 1.2 #2 Xender
- 1.3 #3 Send Anywhere (File Transfer)
- 1.4 #4 WifiDroid – Wifi File Transfer
- 1.5 #5 Shareit
- 1.6 #6 File Transfer
- 1.7 #7 Superbeam
- 1.8 #8 Wifi Share
- 1.9 #9 Fast File Transfer
- 1.10 #10 Wifi Shoot
- 1.11 #11 Pushbullet
- 1.12 #12 CShare
- 1.13 #13 ES File Explorer File Manager
- 1.14 #14 AirDroid: Remote access & File
- 1.15 #15 Portal
- 1.16 #16 WiFi File Transfer
- 1.17 #17 Filedrop – Pair and Share
- 1.18 #18 iShare | Airdrop for Android
- 1.19 #19 Send Anywhere
- 1.20 #20 FlyingFile
- 1.21 #21 Software Data Cable
- 1.22 #22 StoAmigo
- 1.23 #23 Droid Over Wifi
20+ Best Android Apps To Transfer Files Over Wifi With High Speed 2019
We have selected some of the best apps that you will surely love to have on your Android device. As these apps will help you to transfer files from one device to another with a very high data transfer speed. So have a look at these apps below.
#1 Zapaya[appbox googleplay com.dewmobile.kuaiya.play]
This is one of the best apps that can transfer your files from Android to Android over WiFi direct with a very high speed. You just need to install the app and then select the files that you want to share to another Android device. Zapya is super easy to use and supports multiple languages
- Save money on costly Internet charges! Transfer files without a mobile data connection or Wi-Fi connection. Zero data needed to transfer files.
- Share without cables, shares without limit. Share files from device to device without cables. Transfer files of any format and size for free across multiple platforms. (Android, iOS, Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Windows Phone 8.1 and 10, and The Web)
- Fun Multiplayer Games- Join in on the action! Play games with friends and family without the use of any cellular data!
- QR Code Sharing- Generate personalized QR Codes and share content through QR codes! Have others scan the QR to instantly join a group or start transferring!
#2 Xender[appbox googleplay cn.xender]
As today, most of the Android users and even iPhone users are familiar with this app. As this is the only app that lets you transfer files from Android to Android and from iPhone to Android too. The file transfer speed of this app is quite good than all other apps. You can share multiple files with multiple users using this app. So must try out this app.
- Share any type of files in any places at any time
- Absolutely without mobile data usage
- 200 times Bluetooth transfer speed
- Supports Android, IOS, Windows, PC/ Mac cross-platform transferring
- No need for USB connection and PC software installation
- Over 100 million files transferred daily
#3 Send Anywhere (File Transfer)[appbox googleplay com.estmob.android.sendanywhere]
This is one of the best Android apps to transfer files over WiFi with high speed. With this app, sending file anywhere becomes easy and this app allows instant file transfer with an ease. For transferring file, you just need a 6-digit key to pair devices. No Sign Up or login is required in this app and just pair the device and send data with fast speed.
- Auto-Resume: No longer have to restart any interrupted download. With “Auto-Resume,” the download automatically resumes from where it stopped.
- History Room: Track all file transfers between two devices with a simplistic,
- Multi-Transfer: Now send transfers across multiple devices simultaneously.
#4 WifiDroid – Wifi File Transfer[appbox googleplay com.xlnc.wifidroid]
This is also the best app that you can use to transfer files over WiFi direct with a very high-speed data transfer. You need a pairing between devices and then you can transfer files even in Gbps with a very high transfer rate. So install the app and enjoy the fast file transfer between our Android devices.
- Simple to use web-interface to manage and view files.
- Being lightweight delivers results quickly.
- Stream music, videos, and media like camera shots and pictures through the browser.
- Image Preview: mouse-over on any image to generate a preview without clicking on the picture.
- Click on any jpeg image to start the image gallery.
- Ability to queue multiple uploads.
- Security being paramount, provision to secure access with a password.
[appbox googleplay com.lenovo.anyshare.gps]
This is again the very popular app that is available for both PC and smartphones. Also, using this app, you can even transfer files from Android to PC or vice versa with a very high-speed transfer. You can send multiple files at a time and the pairing process is also quite simple and easy than other apps.
- Share all kinds of files whenever and wherever.
- 200 times Bluetooth speed!
- No USB! No data usage! No internet needed!
- Supports Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad), Windows Phone, Windows, and Mac.
- The choice of OVER 400 Million users from 200 countries.
- Top 1 downloaded App on Google Play in 15 countries and regions.
#6 File Transfer[appbox googleplay com.delitestudio.filetransferfree]
This app is an advanced version of Wireless File Transfer that comes with remarkable features like Thumbnails/List view, Wireless apk installation, File Management, App Management, Search, and lots more. It’s the easiest, fastest way to send and receive files and folders from other smartphones, tablets, and computers. File Transfer works cross-platform on Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android(*).
- It is quick and easy. No configuration required, no need to enter an address to connect.
- File Transfer is not a cloud. Files are transferred directly on your local network.
- File Transfer is compatible with File Storage, the best file manager for iOS, and File Storage Companion (free for Mac and for Windows).
#7 Superbeam[appbox googleplay com.majedev.superbeam]
SuperBeam 4.0 is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between your devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner), NFC or manual sharing key
- Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
- Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
- Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through the web interface.
- Share single or multiple files of any type
- Keep the history of all transfer operations.
- Modern Material Design user interface, with simplified send/receive screens (which can be merged under user interface settings).
[appbox googleplay com.iiitd.muc.wifishare]
WiFiShare is an innovative mobile app which enables ad-hoc file transfer between two or more Android phones. It uses wireless hotspot technology provided by today’s phones to do file transfer and does not depend on any intermediary infrastructure. Using WiFiShare, files are transferred in few steps with a transfer speed of 1.5-2.5 MBps.
#9 Fast File Transfer[appbox googleplay com.free.fast.file.data.ftp.transfer.wifi.server]
This app is also for transferring files between device but slightly in a different way from other apps. Fast File Transfer application is one of the remarkable Android applications that enhances the speed of Bluetooth by up to 17x. And with that, you can enjoy the high-speed file transfer.
- Receive from any device and operating system that supports WiFi
- No need for an existing WiFi connection
- Works completely offline
- The receiver does not have to have the app installed
- Send multiple files as ZIP
- Display QR codes for faster receiving
#10 Wifi Shoot[appbox googleplay com.budius.WiFiShoot]
This cool free app will let you share files from one Android to another at the shooting speed. You can use the WiFi Direct technology to wirelessly transmit photos, videos and any file directly between two Android devices. So must try out this app on your Android device.
[appbox googleplay com.pushbullet.android]
It is one of the best apps that connects PCs to Android devices. You just need to connect both your PC and Android with the same account simultaneously and you will be able to transfer files through WiFi.
- Conveniently send and receive SMS messages from your computer
- Reply to messages from many popular apps including WhatsApp, Kik, and Facebook Messenger
- The easiest way to get a link or file on your phone to open or share
- Deal with notifications on your computer as they arrive
[appbox googleplay com.cshare.transfer]
CShare is a cool new app that enables you to transfer applications, videos, music, and pictures between phones. You can transfer applications, videos, music, and photos between two or more Android devices and it is approximately effective for up to 100m of distance
- One-click identifying and file sharing between devices
- Supports group sharing. Instantly share a party video, music album or photo to your friends at once!
- Phones with CShare can automatically find each other when in range.
#13 ES File Explorer File Manager
[appbox googleplay com.estrongs.android.pop]
Manage your files efficiently and easily with ES File Explorer (File Manager)!
ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a full-featured file (Images, Music, Movies, Documents, app) manager for both local and networked use. You just need to connect two devices to the same router and you can transfer files via WiFi.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Apps to Test Hardware on Android
#14 AirDroid: Remote access & File
[appbox googleplay com.sand.airdroid]
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free.
- Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to your computer.
- Backup photos and videos from phone to computer.
- Clean memory and boost phone speed.
[appbox googleplay com.pushbullet.android.portal]
Getting pictures, videos, and other files from your computer to your phone should be quick and painless. Portal helps by making it as easy as drag and drop.
- Transfer individual files, multiple files, or entire folders at once
- Easily browse, open, or share the files you’ve put on your phone
- Pictures transferred with Portal are automatically put into your phone’s Gallery
#16 WiFi File Transfer[appbox googleplay com.smarterdroid.wififiletransfer]
WiFi File Transfer lets you upload and download files to/from your phone or tablet over a wireless connection. Easy-to-use web interface, no USB cable needed.
- Upload or download multiple files at once
- Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
- Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
- Password authentication (optional)
- Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
[appbox googleplay air.com.filedropme.Filedrop]
Filedrop is a tiny and cute app for sharing things over wifi. Transfer files and photos easily. Play remote slideshow. The app is available for Windows and MAC.
[appbox googleplay com.whatstool.ishare]
iShare is the fastest way to share files between Android devices with hotspot. This is fast, simple, free tool for sharing files to nearby devices by the automatically created ad-hoc link.
- More than 40mbps, fast faster fastest!
- Beyond Bluetooth, NFC, AirDrop, Bump, SuperBeam, FileBeam, Instashare
- Support many file types: app, game, photo, picture, music, video, ebook, document
- You can send to a group of people or send to somebody separately
#19 Send Anywhere[appbox googleplay com.estmob.android.sendanywhere]
This is another best tool which you can use to transfer files like Photos, videos, music between Android devices. The best thing is that you can send files without using data or an internet connection because it had WiFi direct support.
- Transfer any file type without altering the original
- All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
- Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
- Easy link sharing via all Social Media and Messenger Apps
- Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
#20 FlyingFile[appbox googleplay kr.co.jiran.flyingfile]
If you are looking for an easiest and fastest way to transfer files between all devices, then you should choose Flyingfile. This mini-app supports real-time file transfer by connecting PC and mobile of the same account. You can also use the WiFi direct feature to transfer files between Android devices.
- Real-time file transfer by connecting PC and mobile of the same account
- Wireless connection without USB cable
- Supports sending/receiving files as well as importing files remotely
- Support automatic retransmission when a file transfer fails
- Multi-file and large file transfer support
- Folder transfer support
- File management support for mobile on PC
#21 Software Data Cable[appbox googleplay com.damiapp.softdatacable]
With Software Data Cable, you can connect phones, PC, tablets, Mac, and TV – send contents including photos, files, folders, videos wirelessly at lightning fast speed. Users just need to turn on the WiFi and then scan the QR code to connect with other devices.
- Secret peer-to-peer message with nearby phones or desktop
- Send contents (file, folder, app, video, mp3 etc.) to other phones wirelessly
- Send contents to a computer (and vice versa) without USB data cable
- Easy to use – scan QR code to connect PC and another phone
#22 StoAmigo[appbox googleplay com.stoamigo.storage]
This is another best file transfer app which you can use on your Android smartphone or tablet. The app provides an easy way to share large files with anyone without having to upload them first. Just connect with your friends and start sharing the file over the WiFi
- Ridiculously easy to use – just tap a file or folder to share a URL
- Choose exactly when those URLs expire with time-limited links
- Share through e-mail, messenger, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and more
- No more upload times – no more waiting
- Any format and any size file – send anywhere
#23 Droid Over Wifi[appbox googleplay com.dmitril.droidoverwifi]
Droid Over WiFi is one of the best apps which you can have if you want to transfer files over the Wifi. The app requires no wires, no drivers, no cables, no Bluetooth only WiFi on a fresh air and browser to connect your Android device with desktop or laptop or even another android device with Droid Over Wifi app installed.
- MediaView feature enables on the fly filter content and displays video and audio files contained in the current folder
- Folder Size feature quickly counts size of folders and displays it with nice visually graphs.
- Move and Copy files and folders with smart auto-complete feature
- Droid Over WiFi runs as a background service, so you can switch to any other app while browsing your files
So above is all about Best Apps To Transfer Files Over Wifi With High Speed On Android. Using these apps, you can efficiently share large files in seconds between your Android device. Also, we have listed some apps that will allow you to transfer files from Android to iPhone and PC too. Hope you like the apps discussed above, do share these with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.