With smartphones coming up with bigger and bigger screens, we hardly feel the need for an Android tablet. These days, Android tablets hardly sell, and those who already have one are looking for ways to sell them.
However, Android tablets were not as useless as you think. Even if you don’t plan to use it, it can still serve some great purpose. For example, you can turn your Android tablet into a desktop notification center.
Turn An Android Tablet Into a Desktop Notification Center
Hence, this article will explain exactly how you can turn an Android tablet into a desktop notification center. The steps will be very easy; follow them as we have mentioned.
1. First, we will install the Nova launcher on Android. It is the best-suited launcher for notification customization.
2. Once installed, open Nova Launcher and pick the Desktop option. Next, choose the Desktop Grid option. Here we are to set the preferred size of the widgets shown on the home screen.
3. We have to set it to the biggest size so that the things can be easily viewable. Choose the size according to your display, and then proceed to the further steps.
4. Set up the home screen now and add all those important apps, like Gmail, Twitter, RSS feeds, etc., on each screen panel.
5. Set your Android Tablet screen to never turn off; this could be attained through the Display Settings. Place the Tablet beside the desktop and keep it attached to the charger.
6. All your notifications would then get the widgets you set up, like Gmail, Twitter, etc., on the screen. No need to see the notifications from these apps through the desktop clients only. View all the notifications aside from the desktop while you are still working on the screen.
So, this guide is all about how to turn an Android tablet into a desktop notification center. If you need more help turning your Android tablet into a desktop notification center, let us know in the comments below.