Display Notch is excellent as it improves the looks and helps smartphone manufacturers fit more screens while leaving room for the camera and sensors.
However, the notch in smartphones has received mixed reviews from users. Some find it incredible, whereas some find it annoying. You may love or hate the gap, but one thing is sure the display notch is here to stay as developers are now coming up with creative ideas to make the phone’s notch look more impressive.
Recently, we came across a unique app called ‘Notch Battery Bar‘ on the Google Play Store that turns Notch into a battery indicator. The app is available for free on the Google Play Store, but many features are only exclusively available on the premium version.
Steps To Turn Notch Into a Battery Indicator
This article will share the best Android customization trick to turn Notch into a battery indicator. The best thing is that the app works on both rooted and non-rooted Android smartphones. So, let’s check out.
- First of all, download & install the Notch Battery Bar app on your Android smartphone.
2. Once downloaded, open the app and grant the permissions.
3. Now, you will see a screen like the one below. The app provides users with two options to add the battery indicator – Overlay & Wallpaper.
4. You need to tap on the ‘Overlay‘ option and then enable the ‘Overlay (Beta)’. You can adjust the Width, Height from the same panel.
5. Now tap on the Notch shape, and select the Notch shape that matches your phone’s display.
6. You can do the same on custom Wallpaper by selecting the ‘Wallpaper’ option from Step 3.
That’s it; you are done! This is how you can turn Notch into a battery indicator.
Using Energy Notch
Energy Notch is another excellent Android app on the Google Play Store that adds a battery indicator on your phone’s notch. The app is made for OnePlus, Motorola, Xiaomi and Realme smartphones.
The great thing about Energy Notch is that it adds a fully configurable Energy Notch around the camera. You can change everything on the Energy Notch, from the colors to the size.
So, this guideabout turningturn a Notch into a Battery indicator. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends as well. If you have any other doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.