Learn how to turn on Visual Desktop Notifications in Windows, the another customization in Windows that is turning on Visual Desktop Notifications in Windows with the help of Ease of Access Center inbuilt tool on your Windows operating system.
[dropcap]S[/dropcap]ound notifications are what we all are familiar with while using the computer devices and usually we use that for making us remind of any new action being played by the apps, the system of the Windows. This would be much more that what is either required to get notified about the things that we wish to but for getting the most advanced style of notifications will only furnish and tweak the whole process. Now you could be thinking that what else could be added to the information styling so that it gives you the most prominent reminders for the actions. Let me tell you something, Windows 10/8/7 have the inbuilt functions by which users could get the visual notifications for the actions right on the screen. This could also be beneficial if you have suddenly not turned your computer speaker sounds and you tend to miss your notifications. In other ways you would also like this way of visual notifications for your sounds, but what is the way for applying that up? Confusing, don’t worry as we have written the method in this article by which you could set up the Windows to give the visual notifications for every action you set up. Just go and read about that.
How to Turn On Visual Desktop Notifications In Windows
The method is quite straightforward and easy, and you just need to follow some of the simple steps that we have discussed below.
Also Read: How to Disable the Lock Screen in Windows 10
Steps to Turn On Visual Desktop Notifications in Windows:
1. First of all, open the Start Menu on your Windows (On any of your Windows 10/8/7). Inside that using the search bar, search for the Ease of Access Center and then open it from there.
2. Inside the Ease of Access Center and look for the option “Use Text or Visual Alternatives for Sound” option there and then click on it.
3. On the screen that appears, you would see the option named “Turn on visual notifications for sounds (Sound Sentry),” and there would be the checkbox aside to this option. Just check that box to make the selection and proceed further for the other steps.
4. Now under the Choose Visual warning, select the option “Flash Desktop, functions, ” and from there you could also choose the other options too for setting up the visual notifications style and working for your alerts.
5. After all, your settings and selections services just click on the Apply option to begin the Visual notifications on your computer. That’s all, from now onwards, you could experience the visual style notifications for any of the notifications that you would get on your PC.
Note: You could also turn off the visual notifications by unchecking the “Turn on visual notifications for sounds” option by going to the panel on step 2.
So this was the method through which you could set the Windows to give the visual notifications for every of the sound reminders that are also the notifier looks only. If you are willing to go for the amazing style of notifications and don’t let with that old method of being notified by the sounds only then go and apply the method.