If you are using an Android smartphone, you have access to thousands of apps. You can customize almost every visual element of the Android operating system with proper apps.
Recently, we came across a launcher app that turns your Android smartphone into a fully functional computer. With this launcher, you can use your Android phone like your Windows or Linux computer.
Turn your Android Into a fully functional Computer like Windows and Linux
Hence, if you are interested in turning your Android into a fully functional computer, you have landed on the right page. Below, we have shared some easy steps to transform your Android into a fully functional desktop computer. Let’s get started.
1. First of all, download & install the Andromium OS app on your Android smartphone.
2. Once downloaded, open the app and grant the permissions. It would ask you to grant several permissions; make sure to grant all of them.
3. On the Notification access screen, turn on Notification access for Andromium OS.
4. On the Andromium OS settings, tap on the Ok button.
5. Next, pull down the notification shutter and tap on the ‘Andromium OS’ banner. This will transform your Android into a fully functional computer.
That’s it! Now you will be able to use your Android just like your computer. To exit the launcher, pull down the notification shutter and tap on the ‘Shutdown OS’.
So, that’s how easy it is to turn your Android into a fully functional computer like Windows or Linux. If you need more help transforming your Android into a computer, let us know in the comments below.