After rooting your android device you might keep on searching for lots of cool android tweaks and tricks and you may also read our lots of cool tutorials that you can try in your rooted android. And most of the tweaks that we had discussed are for customization of your android and again today we come up with a cool trick that will allow you to tweak your android lock screen and that too with a very cool way. And you just need is a cool customization tool. So have a look on complete method discussed below to proceed.
Use the LockScreen Tweakbox to completely customize the android lockscreen according to your wish with the xposed installer on your rooted android device
Also Read: How To Overclock Android To Boost Performance
- 1 How To Tweak Lock Screen On Android
- 1.1 Steps to Tweak Lock Screen On Android:
- 1.2 1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed to get admin access of your android device.
- 1.3 COMMENTS
How To Tweak Lock Screen On Android
The method is quite simple and just need a rooted android device that will allow Xposed installer to run on device. And after having Xposed installer you will be using a Xposed module app to Show the CPU work frequency or say clock speed in Android Status bar. For this follow the guide below.
Also Read: How To Use Android As Mouse and Keyboard
Steps to Tweak Lock Screen On Android:
1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed to get admin access of your android device.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and thats quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now you need to download and install the cool Xposed module LockScreen Tweakbox the module that will let you to lots of customization with your android lockscreen.
4. Now after installing the app in your device you need to enable this in the Xposed module and for that just tick on the app in the Xposed installer.
5. Now simply reboot your device to make this xposed module to work properly in your device.
7. Thats it you are done, now you have fully customized lock screen in your android.
Also Read: Best Android Tricks & Android Hacks
So above is all about How To Tweak Lock Screen On Android, Use this method and you can easily unlock lots of cool things for your android lockscreen to customize it according to your wish. So try this out today. Hope you like this, keep on sharing with other too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.