With each passing day, smartphones are getting more powerful. These days, smartphones have capable cameras, powerful processors, etc. With such processing power and powerful cameras, we can’t resist ourselves from recording more and more videos.
Well, recording videos on a smartphone is easy, but having lots of videos can create storage issues. A single video file of 30 minutes can take almost 2GB of space on your device. So, why not compress the videos to save some extra space?
As of now, there are plenty of apps available on the Play Store that claims to reduce the file size of video files. Video compressor apps can reduce the file size of any recorded or downloaded videos without compromising the quality.
10 Best Video Compressor Apps For Android You Should Try
By compressing the videos, you can share high-quality videos on social media platforms that were previously not possible due to size limit issues. So, let’s check out the best video compressor apps for Android in 2020.
This is one of the best and simple video compressor app available on the Play Store. The app compresses video files and saves it on your smartphone.
- The app offers you multiple modes of video compression.
- Video Compress has a clean user-interface.
- It supports almost all major video file formats.
Well, Video Dieter 2 is a video compressor app available for Android devices. The app lets you store all your videos at smaller file sizes.
- The app lets you set the video output quality before compression.
- Video Dieter 2 is known for its lossless video compression.
- It also has a video editor that offers basic video editing features.
If you are searching for an Android app to shrink video size without losing quality, then Videos & Movies Compressor might be the best pick for you. With this app, you can compress full-length movies, television shows, and series.
- The app lets you choose a size to shrink to.
- Videos & Movies Compressor can compress videos in the background.
- The app lets you share the video with friends or social media after compression.
As the name of the app says, Video Compressor is an Android app that can compress and convert almost any format of videos. It offers multiple modes to compress a video by decreasing resolution, bitrate, etc.
- You can choose to compress a video by decreasing the resolution.
- It offers two different modes of video compression – High & Low.
- Video Compressor supports most of the popular video file formats.
Although not famous, Smart Video Compressor and resizer is still a worthy video compressor app for Android. The tool is straightforward to use, and it’s known for its lossless video compression feature.
- With Smart Video Compressor and resizer, you can easily change video dimensions.
- The app also lets you set the video quality and compression process speed.
- The app is straightforward to use.
With this app, you can compress both – images & videos. The app is free to use, and it supports most of the popular video and image file formats.
- The app compresses both images and videos.
- Video & Image compressor supports batch video & Image compressing.
- You can also use the app to resize, optimize, crop, and convert images.
7. Resize Video
This one is new, at least compared to all other listed in the article. Resize Video compresses a video by resizing the video resolution. It also has a full-fledged video editor that can be used to trim, merge, cut videos.
- With this app, you can easily resize any video.
- You can also add your favorite music to the video.
- The app can also be used to remove audio from a video.
- Resize Video supports most of the popular video file formats.
As we all know, big video files are a huge problem for every mobile user. Panda Video Compressor solves that problem for you. With this app, you can compress the video and can send it to others via email & text. It also lets you upload/share your videos on social networking platforms.
- The app supports most of the popular video file formats.
- It lets you compress video files to send via email.
- By reducing the video file size, it helps to free up storage space.
Well, VideoCompact is one of the best free video compressor & converter app available for Android smartphones. With this app, you can either convert or compress videos.
- The app lets you convert videos to MP4 in simple steps.
- VideoCompact lets you compress video clips of any size.
- It also lets you crop, cut & trim videos.
10. Video Maker
Well, if you are searching for a YouTube video editing app for Android, then Video Maker might be the best pick for you. It’s a full-fledged video editing app with a video compressor.
- The app supports multi-layer editing.
- With this app, you can resize any video.
- You can also use the app to trim, cut, and merge video clips.
- The app offers lots of video filters, transition effects, etc.
It also lets you share the videos on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
So, these are the best video compressor apps for Android in 2020. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also.