Android is a very cool device, and rooting makes it exceptional, as you can do many things on your android device that you can’t do without rooting. However, rooting voids the warranty, but it gives you adminship access to your Android.
Until now, we discussed lots of cool rooted android tricks, and again we will share a wonderful trick that will allow you to Fake GPS, WiFi, Cell ID., & Network Operators In Android.
Steps to Add Fake GPS, WiFi, Cell ID & Network Operators In Android
Yes, it’s possible now and can be easily done by having some advanced tools to help you do so. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Note: Root your Android at your own risk, as rooting may void your device warranty and make it vulnerable to many security threats.
1. First of all, root your Android to install this tweaker.
2. After rooting your Android device, you must install the Xposed installer. For that, follow our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now you need a cool Xposed module, lataclysm, that will let you fake all the location tracking and device identification services.
4. Now install the app, and then in the Xposed installer, activate this app. Once done, restart your Android phone.
5. Now, launch the app, and you will see many options containing the things from which your device can be recognized, so start altering them according to your wish.
That’s it! You are done. Now the device will fake all the Identifications by which your device can be recognized over the network.
So above is all about how to fake WiFi, GPS, Cell ID, and Network Operators on Android. Let us know in the comments below if you need any further help on this topic.