How to Add Fake GPS, WiFi, Cell ID & Network Operators In Android with the help of xposed installer and using one of its module to fake the various functionality by following the guide discussed in the article.
[dropcap]A[/dropcap]ndroid is a very cool device and rooting makes it exceptional as you can do many things on your android device that you can’t do without rooting. However, rooting voids the warranty, but it gives you the adminship access of your android. Till now we discussed lots of cool rooted android tricks and again we are going to share a wonderful trick that will allow you to Fake GPS, WiFi, Cell ID., & Network Operators In Android. Yes its possible now and can be easily done by having some advanced tools that will help you to do so. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Add Fake GPS, WiFi, Cell ID & Network Operators In Android
The method is really simple and will only work if your android has superuser access, and the Xposed installer and one of its module that will let you to do so. So follow up the simple steps discussed below to proceed.
Note:- Root your android at your own risk as rooting may void your device warranty and make it vulnerable to many security threats.
Steps to Add Fake GPS, WiFi, Cell ID & Network Operators In Android:
1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed to install this tweaker.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and thats quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now after installing the Xposed module you need a cool Xposed module that is lataclysm the cool module that will let you to fake all the location tracking services and the device identification services.
4. Now install the app and then in Xposed installer activate this app and after that you need to reboot your android device for the proper working of the module in your device.
5. Now launch the app and you will see lots of options that contains the things from which your device can be recognized, so start altering them according to your wish.
6. Thats it you are done, now the device will fake all the Identifications by which your device can be recognized over the network.
Also Read: Best Tricks And Tips For Rooted Android
So above is all about Add Fake GPS, WiFi, Cell ID., & Network Operators In Android, This is one of the most cool way to hide your device original identity on the network and with that you can even do the anonymous browsing. So try this out today, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.