On Windows 10, Microsoft has made some great changes to the Start menu. The new start menu not only looks good but is also feature-rich
You also can make awesome changes to your Start Menu, like adding and removing apps from the list.
Steps to Add Website Links to Windows 10 Start Menu
Not only apps, but you can now even add website links to the Start Menu. So, if you have any specific website that you visit very often, you can pin it to the Start Menu. Here’s how you can do it.
1. First, open the link on the Microsoft Edge browser that you want to pin on the Start menu.
2. After opening your link, click on the three dots menu in the screen’s top right corner.
3. From the options that you see, select the “Pin to Start” option.
4. That’s all. The link you have opened in the browser will be placed in the Start Menu on your Windows.
For Other Browsers
1. Open the link on your web browser and then click on the Page-like icon that you will probably see on the browser’s address bar.
2. Drag this icon to your desktop, and then the link shortcut will be created instantly on your desktop. Now you will have to copy the link.
3. Open the “Run” box by searching it from the Start Menu search bar.
4. Type up the command “shell:programs” in the box inside the Run window and click on OK.
5. Now you will see that another Window will launch. In this Window, you have to paste the link you have copied before.
6. Now, you can see the shortcut for your link in the ‘All Apps‘ section of your Start Menu.
7. Drag and Drop this to the Start Menu’s main section if you like.
So, this is the best way by which you can easily add up your favorite website links to the Start Menu of your Windows 10. This will hence make it much easier for you to reach your favorite websites. Please let us know in the comments if you need more help on this topic.