Get Android Nougat Boot Animation on Any Android using the simple way by replacing the stock boot animation with the latest Android N animation with the help of guide discussed in the article.
Today we are here with cool android trick that is How to Get Android N Boot Animation on Your Android. Android Nougat is going to come soon and the development for this cool version of android is started and there are lots of tweaks that are now getting ready for this version of android. Android Nougat will come up with all new feature that almost every user will love to have. So in this post, we are going to discuss a way to have boot animations of Android N (Nougat) in your android now. Yes its possible and you can easily do this in any android device by following simple guide. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Also Read: How to Manage App Permissions on Android Marshmallow
How to Get Android Nougat Boot Animation on Any Android
In this tutorial you will be using a custom boot animation for your android device that will replace with your stock boot animation of your android device and you will get latest boot animation of android v7.0. So follow up the steps below to proceed.
Also Read: How to Add Fake GPS, WiFi, Cell ID & Network Operators In Android
Steps To Get Android 7 Boot Animation on Android:
- First of all you need to Root your Android and after that download Nougat Boot Animation file in your android device.
- Now download and install the cool file explorer that is ES File Explorer in your android device, this is one of the best explorer where you can explore system files too.
- Now locate the zip file of boot animation that you have downloaded in your ES file explorer.
- Now long tap on the zip file and copy it.
- Now tap on the directory path and select device and you will head towards the root folder of your device.
- There go to folder System -> Media and rename the stock bootanimation.zip file by adding .bak.
- After that bootanimation.zip will become bootanimation.zip.bak this is to backup your current boot animation.
- Now paste there your Android N boot animation zip file that you had copied.
- Now open the properties of that animation file and change the permissions as shown in below screenshot.
- Now reboot your android device after this.
- Thats it you are done, now you have successfully installed latest android boot screen on your android.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Video Editing Apps For Android
So above discussion is all about Get Android N Boot Animation on Any Android. With this method, you can easily get latest android 7 (Nougat) boot animation in your android device. Do enjoy latest cool animation instead of the boring stock animation. Hope you like this, do share it with others too. Leave a comment if you have any related queries with this.