As we know smartphones nowadays come with an ability to record videos in 1080p that is enough to make a good video. However, you just need a video editor app that will help you to give a delightful touch to your video. Therefore, we are going to discuss fifteen best video apps for your Android smartphone. Go through the post to discover the apps.
We all like to shoot videos to preserve some precious memories and share them with our family and friends. However, those days are gone when high-end cameras or camcorders were needed to shoot any video. Now everyone can record high-quality videos with the help of their Android smartphone. Android video editors can help you make your videos more appealing. Therefore, we are going to discuss fifteen best video editing apps for your Android device that you will love to have on your device.
- 1 Top 20 Best Video Editing Apps For Your Android Device
- 1.1 #1 Magisto Video Editor & Maker
- 1.2 #2 AndroVid – Video Editor
- 1.3 #3 Andromedia Video Editor
- 1.4 #4 VidTrim Pro – Video Editor
- 1.5 #5 Clesh Video Editor
- 1.6 #6 KineMaster
- 1.7 #7 VivaVideo
- 1.8 #8 FilmoraGo
- 1.9 #9 VideoShow
- 1.10 #10 Video Editor from WeVideo
- 1.11 #11 Adobe Premiere Clip
- 1.12 #12 Funimate Video Effects Editor
- 1.13 #13 Movie Maker Filmmaker
- 1.14 #14 PowerDirector Video Editor App
- 1.15 #15 Quik – Free Video Editor
- 1.16 #16 Triller – Music Video & Film Maker
- 1.17 #17 Vizmato
- 1.18 #18 Photo + Music = Video
- 1.19 #19 Flipagram
- 1.20 #20 Video Editor Music,Cut,No Crop
- 1.21 COMMENTS
Top 20 Best Video Editing Apps For Your Android Device
We have selected some of the best apps that work perfectly and are best according to their user ratings, reviews, download rates and some of our personal experience. So have a look at these apps below.
#1 Magisto Video Editor & Maker
Magisto Video Editor automatically turns your photos and video clips into magical music videos that you’ll want to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram and more. Magisto Video Maker has over 70 million happy users worldwide and was featured on Google Play Editors’ Choice. So must try out this cool app on your Android and have fun editing some cool clips.
- Imagine a personal video maker available 24/7 that transforms your photos and videos into a music video masterpiece.
- Share your videos on Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, Email, YouTube and Whatsapp
- Upload photos and videos from your Gallery or use Magisto as a smart video camera.
- Use the wide variety of editing styles to make fantastic Graduation Videos, Sports videos, Selfie Video, Instagram Video, Slideshow Videos, Birthday Movies, Baby Movies and Wedding videos.
#2 AndroVid – Video Editor
This is the another best app that allows you to better edit videos in your Android. AndroVid is a very handy video editor with many functions. It makes very simple to edit your videos.
- Video Trimmer: Trim your videos to remove unwanted parts
- Video Joiner: Merge multiple video clips into one video. You can add music as well.
- Video Transcoder: Convert videos to other formats, change the resolution to make your videos smaller. Supports conversion to 3GP, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, WMV and VOB formats.
- Slideshow Maker: Make slideshow from your images, add fading effect and music.
#3 Andromedia Video Editor
This is one the best video editing app for Android platform. AndroMedia is unique video editing app for Android platform that is designed to be intuitive to use, AndroMedia is fully featured video editing program for creating professional looking videos in minutes. Making movies have never been easier before using this app. So must give a try to this app.
- Export movies in standard definition or HD (320p 480p 720p)
- Drag and drop video clips for easy video editing
- Trim and combine both video and audio files in two different editors.
- Apply effects and transitions and more
- Overlay title clips for captions and movie credits
- Apply Crop and Ken Burns effects to your video tracks
#4 VidTrim Pro – Video Editor
VidTrim Pro is a video editor and organizer for Android. It includes multiple features like trimming, merging, frame grabbing, video effects, extract audio (convert to MP3) and transcoding (compress and convert to MP4). You can also share your videos with your friends directly through the app. So must give a try to this app in your device.
- Video trimmer. Trim video clips right on your device
- Merge video clips. Join (concatenate) multiple video clips into one.
- Effects. Apply cool video effects like B/W, Negate, Vintage, Vignette, Blur, Sharpen, Edge detect, Luma, SwapUV.
- Transcode video clips. Transcoding allows converting video to MP4, resize and compress videos.
#5 Clesh Video Editor
A very good app to try in your Android and edit videos according to your wish. Clesh is a feature rich video-editing app designed for professionals and video enthusiasts. It contains more than 100 features and functions, and also includes free in-app chat support and lots of more features that you will get to know after using this app in your device.
- 30 minutes FREE cloud video storage (Approximately 5GB)
- Rotate and flip your videos easily
- Frame accurate trimming with visible audio track by frame
- Take images directly from your video
- Slow motion any section of a video
KineMaster is the only full-featured professional video editor for Android, supporting multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions and much more.
- Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing
- Instant preview anytime
- Hue, Brightness and saturation controls
- Speed control for video clips
- Fade in/fade out sound (overall)
VivaVideo is one of the best video editor, photo slideshow maker & movie editing app in Android market. With VivaVideo, you can easily create your video story and share with your friends & family, transforming everyday moments into works of art as you want and let the world discover them.
- Trim and merge video clips in storyboard editing
- Enhance your videos with various texts, fonts, FX, stickers, music, filters, transitions and live subtitles/dubbing
- Slow/fast motion with more accurate speed adjustment in 0.2s
- Cool reverse and blur background effect
FilmoraGo is a pretty powerful video editor application, which will not stamp a watermark or place a time limit on your clip. With FilmoraGo, you can make the video with music and effects, FilmoraGo helps you make funny videos and relive your memories anywhere.
- Import photo and video clips
- Preview clips in Real-time
- Supports imports from social networking like Facebook and Instagram
- Slow down & Speed up: create Multiple Fast or Slow Motions in the Same Video!
- Transitions: classic transitions such as Dissolve, Wipe, Split, Shutter and Zoom out to combine multiple pictures and videos seamlessly
VideoShow is the most powerful movie maker and slideshow for Android. It will be the very handy tool if you very often post videos on Youtube, Facebook or other social media site. It will give you the option to add various items to a video, and it has over 30 filters.
- Thousands of free music for you, easy to make Music Videos.
- Mix photo and video, simply and beautifully.
- Add various items on video. Sticker/Image/Gif/Text are supported. You can easily change the positions and durations.
- Add stunning filters. Now 30 filters are supported!
- Add your favorite music. Even you can record your voice!
#10 Video Editor from WeVideo
WeVideo is an all-in-one video editing app which makes it simple to give your videos extra pop and then publish them to the web. You can add themes, filters, effects, transitions, emojis, voiceover narration, music, and more. There are over 30+ unique video themes and video enhancing filters.
- Edit photos and videos from your gallery or capture from the app
- 30+ unique video themes and video enhancing filters
- Add special effects and transitions
- Add titles and captions
- Add music (or use ours) for a custom soundtrack
- Easy clip arranging
#11 Adobe Premiere Clip
Premiere Clip is a free video editor that makes it fast and fun to create quality videos that can be easily shared – or easily opened in Adobe Premiere Pro CC for extra polish.
- Simply choose a soundtrack and select the pace — Clip artfully sets your images to the beat of the music.
- Choose from stock soundtracks, or add your music.
- Apply custom lighting and color looks from Adobe Capture CC to enhance the appearance and overall mood of your videos.
- Add visual interest to static images. Turning the option ON will apply a slow, subtle zoom.
#12 Funimate Video Effects Editor
Funimate is the most fun video editor and music video maker used by millions of people. With Funimate, you can instantly transform an everyday moment into a creative video and edit in awesome visual effects.
- With its patent-pending technology, you can create cool videos with never before seen real-time effects.
- Funimate boasts more than 15 video effects.
- You can join fun challenges and be part of an awesome community.
- Make great videos, stand out and get featured.
#13 Movie Maker Filmmaker
Transform everyday moments into works of art with this 100% free video editing app. Best video editor & movie maker with filters, and animation VFX effects. With intuitive video editing tools, all you need to do is tap to add and change animation effects.
- Trim, crop and reorder to set focal points
- Motion Track animation effects. You decide how the effects move around the screen
- Set your video format to 16:9 cinema or square for easy sharing on Musical.ly, Instagram or Vine
#14 PowerDirector Video Editor App
PowerDirector is the best video editor app, with powerful timeline video editing, free video effects, a photo video editor, slow motion & more – including voice over & action movie effects to produce & share great videos on YouTube or Vine! And now you can produce 4K movies!
- Video editor app with sleek timeline editing interface
- Add videos to your timeline & get editing in our advanced video editor free
- Video editor effects & powerful, professional tools
- Final Cut, Magisto & iMovie users – Experience an easy, powerful new movie maker
#15 Quik – Free Video Editor
Quik is a different type of video editor, here you can choose images or video clips from your Gallery, and then Quick will analyze your footage and find great moments, adds nice transition and effects within seconds.
- Choose from 25 video styles, each with carefully designed transitions and graphics.
- Adjust the font, filters, and graphics for any video style.
- Easily reorder photos, video clips, and titles.
- Trim video clips and frame photos to capture the perfect moment.
Also Read: Top 10 Best CMD Commands Used In Hacking
#16 Triller – Music Video & Film Maker
If you want to create flawless video effortlessly, then Triller is the best app for you. You can make high-quality music videos, shoot beautiful films and much more with the help of Triller app
- Create a professional-looking video with the help of our unique auto-editing algorithm.
- Look your best with 50+ filters. New filters drop every week.
- Capture your life from the best angles, or pick from the hottest songs to make your own music video.
- Personalize your videos with text, drawings, and emojis.
Vizmato is still in beta phase. You can make great looking videos within minutes with the help of Vizmato. This app lets users add filters, themes, music, effects, and text to the videos in an easier way.
- You can use a range of filters, themes, and instant video fx while recording in real time.
- Record in Slow motion or fast pace and adjust the pace of your movie to your liking
- Give your video some of the coolest Video effects available on any video editing app.
- Clip, trim and edit multiple videos to create the perfect piece of film.
#18 Photo + Music = Video
This is a video slideshow editor which lets you edit and create amazing photo music videos. This provides some handy features which you can use to create fun, inspiring or creative photo music videos
- You can arrange your selected photo according to your choice with this app.
- You can also have editor facility for your photos & Videos.
- Preview your videos or movie.
- Add Music from your music library to set your song in the video for this app.
Flipagram lets you take photos and videos, and edit together short shareable videos and/or slideshows with just a few taps of your smartphone. You can share a Flipagram with family and friends on all your social media apps
- Easy-to-use filters and editing tools to easily trim, cut, merge, duplicate photos and videos
- Stitch together multiple memories (as many as you want!) to make awesome holiday slideshows and movies – bring them to life with text and drawing tools
- We constantly update our filters so you can be creative with every creation!
- Use the in-app camera to make cool lip sync and dubs
#20 Video Editor Music,Cut,No Crop
If you love to use Instagram then you will find this tool useful this app lets you blur the background. Users can add music and many other effects on the videos. This also provides users a professional photo editor with collage, filters and much more.
- Support most video formats, like MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, 3GP etc.
- Merge multiple videos with effects.
- Video trim, video cut, video compress and video convert.
- Video editor with text, emoji, stickers and no watermark.
So above are the 20 Best Video Editing Apps For Android. With these apps, you will have better video editing experience on your Android device and edit your favorite clips. So must try out your favorite apps discussed above and keep on sharing our posts with others too.