We are here with best android apps for developers/programmers we had listed 10 apps that will help you do coding using your android smartphone.
For users who loves to code programs, we are here with Best Android Apps For Developers & Programmers. Today the time is of being intelligent and coding is the one thing for computer guys that make them smart to develop out all new things in a tech world. As all the apps and projects are based on coding and it can be either in any language. So, we are here with some apps that a coder or programmer should have in their android mobile. So proceed with the complete guide below.
- 1 Top 10 Best Android Apps For Developers or Programmers
- 1.1 #1 Algoid – Programming language
- 1.2 #2 Programming Hub
- 1.3 #3 DroidEdit Pro (code editor)
- 1.4 #4 Udacity – Learn Programming
- 1.5 #5 AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++
- 1.6 #6 C++ Programming
- 1.7 #7 Learn Java
- 1.8 #8 Programmer Keyboard
- 1.10 #10 Hacker’s Keyboard
- 1.11 COMMENTS
Top 10 Best Android Apps For Developers or Programmers
These apps will help you to work on your project and you can also spend your free time on programming, this all can be done using your android smartphone. So have a look on these apps below.
#1 Algoid – Programming language
It’s the really best app that you will love to have on your android device.It includes a real-time debugger (the first and so far the only one on Android), a step-by-step execution mode, and scope explorer for better understanding. Also, you can hide the turtle and write code for your own video games. In short, Algoid can turn your Android device into a real programming workstation dedicated to self-learning and at the same time it makes learning fun.
- Syntax highlighting
- Debugger with breakpoints (interrupt operation and debug)
- Step-by-step execution mode
- Real-time scope explorer
- Auto-completion of code
- Syntax error handling
- Unlimited Undo and Redo
#2 Programming Hub
Examples presented in a simple and elegant way with compiled Output by our expert Team. This application contains a list of important and useful Programs.This app can also be used for studying for exams as well as for interview questions too. So must try this cool app on your device.
- Smooth and Elegant.
- Categorized View
- No Harmful Permissions REQUIRED.
- Periodic Updates with New Programs and New Programming Languages.
#3 DroidEdit Pro (code editor)
The another best app that allows you to edit lots of code through your android.DroidEdit is a text and source code editor (similar to Notepad++ or get) for android tablets and phones with the following features
- Several colors themes
- Infinite undo & redo
- Search & replace
- Auto & block indentation
- Keep opened files and changes between sessions
- Open files directly from dropbox or a file manager
- Character encoding support
- Keyboard shortcuts (List below)
- Share documents with other services (dropbox, email, …)
#4 Udacity – Learn Programming
The another cool app that personally used by our team member, it’s quite a cool app that helps you in better coding experience. Using this app enjoy courses in the comfort of your own home, solve a programming problem at a coffee shop or answer short quizzes in the park. Udacity for Android is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
#5 AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++
Best apps mainly for java coders as its personally used by me in my android.AIDE is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing real Android apps directly on your Android device. Follow interactive coding lessons and step-by-step become an expert app developer. Visually design apps, write code with the feature rich editor with code completion, real-time error checking, refactoring and smart code navigation, run your app with a single click and use the Java debugger to find bugs.
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
#6 C++ Programming
This C++ Programming app enables you to carry C++ programming Tutorials in your android phone. It contains about 140 Programs, many FAQ’s & Important Exam Questions.
This app has a very simple user interface and the contents can be easily understood by the users. This will definitely help u for preparing for interviews, tests and in many more ways
- Chapter wise complete C++ Tutorials
- Programs with comments for better understanding (140 programs)
- Output for each program
- Categorized Questions and Answers
- Important Exam Questions
- Very simple User Interface
- One click share (Tutorials and Programs)
#7 Learn Java
Learn Java is a comprehensive guide to one of the most popular programming languages in the world. And here’s a bonus: Learn Java is FREE! The lessons in Learn Java lessons are fast, easy, and effective; the app is set up to be completed in less than three hours. No prior programming experience is needed.
- Java Basics: Variables, Operators, etc.
- Conditional Statements and Loops
- Classes and Objects
- Encapsulation, Polymorphism, and Inheritance
- Abstract Classes and Interfaces
#8 Programmer Keyboard
This free keyboard has autocompleted with all PHP functions, and the long awaited Undo and Redo keys. Regarding buttons, you can find all the special characters used in programming. There are two types of keyboards: the full keyboard and the compact keyboard with two sets of keys. You can toggle easily between all three sets of keyboards. In full view, there is also Escape key which hides the keyboard.
- Add Buttons, Text, and Graphics.
- Access GPS, Compass, Camera, Accelerometer, Bluetooth, WiFi.
- Send and Receive emails and SMS.
- Use native controls and/or HTML5 and CSS.
- Make 3d Worlds with WebGL
- Build Native or Phaser based games.
#10 Hacker’s Keyboard
Are you missing the key layout you’re used to from your computer? This keyboard has separate number keys, punctuation in the usual places, and arrow keys. This keyboard is especially useful if you use ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices that don’t have a trackball or D-Pad.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Android Apps for Computer Geeks
So above are all Top Best Android Apps For Developers/Programmers. With this apps, you can create up a better coding environment on your android device. As best coding environment leads to best logics that programmers always need. So use this app and have fun with your android with your mew projects to be a better coder.