Learn how to Block All Mentions of Pokemon Go on Facebook News feeds that irritates you and take up the space of your other news feed in your Facebook profile. Use the extension and set the filters.
[dropcap]A[/dropcap]s we all know that the Pokémon GO is an augmented-reality game which was developed by the Niantic for iOS and Android devices. It became the world’s most famous mobile game since it was launched. And today there are more than millions that are using this game. So, your Facebook account must be linked with this but you might get irritated from all the feeds related to Pokemon go in your news feed area as there are lots of feeds that can get collected after you sync this game with your account, your friends can send lots of notifications regarding the game and that will frustrate you. But possibly you may not know the solution for how to block all these feeds. That is why we are here with the solution that will help you to get rid of all these notifications. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Block All Mentions of Pokemon Go on Facebook
The method is quite straightforward and easy, and you just need to alter some the settings and a cool browser plugin in your Facebook account, and you will get rid of all the feeds of Pokemon go that just fill ups your news feed area. So follow the below steps to proceed.
Also Read: 50+ Best Facebook Tricks and Facebook Hacks
Steps To Block All Mentions of Pokemon Go on Facebook:
- First of all head towards your PC browser, launch it and open the site Social Fixer in it and there you need to choose your browser to download the extension compatible with it Like here we are using the Google Chrome browser.
- Now when the extension is added to your browser, you will see settings sign at the top right corner, and now you need login into your Facebook account.
- Now there you need to click on your profile, and you will see the plugin sign and there click on options and then go to Filtered option there in the popup.
- Now there in the Other section, you will see the box Matching Text, and there you need to fill the text of matching keyword and then type I at the last of the text. Forex. You can add /Pokemon|PokemonGo|niantic|i there.
- Now under action, click on hide and then you need to save the changes.
- That’s it ! You are done, now reload the Facebook page and you will only see the specified filtered results.
So above discussion was all about How to Block All Mentions of Pokemon Go on Facebook. Use the guide and easily block all the unwanted content that you don’t want to see in your news feed. Hope you like the guide, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.