Easily change app permissions on Windows 10 with help of some of the system settings to better manage the things that apps are accessing from your PC. So follow the below guide to proceed.
[dropcap]W[/dropcap]indows is popular among the users because of its vast range of apps and software availability for the users which they can actually use for various different tasks. Now it means that any Window users might have more than one apps installed on their computer device and it could be such that the regular users might have a number of apps installed on their device. Although Windows platform is made in such a way that working with the whole of apps installed on the device isn’t a great issue as it could be done easily, the app permissions can also be set up quite easily. So many settings with the app, you might be knowing but when the case is with the setting of app permissions then most of the users don’t know about the process for that. If you are also not familiar with how you can actually set up the app permissions for your apps on the Windows then you should consider to read out this article as we have discussed the method in the article. Just go and read it out!
How to Properly Change App Permissions on Windows 10
The method is quite simple and easy and you just need to follow the simple guide to properly change app permissions on Windows 10. So follow the below guide to proceed.
Steps To Properly Change App Permissions on Windows 10:
1. By using the new settings app in the Windows 10, managing the app permissions have become so very easy and the users can actually set up the every action for their particular apps like they could do with the Android OS. To start with the settings, search for the Settings in the search bar and then open up the panel from the options that appear.
2. Once the settings panel is opened on your device screen, select the Privacy option box from there which you can easily locate. Navigate to the Location Tab on the appearing screen, you could find it on the left panel. From there, you can set up the Location access for all your different apps, just select the app you wish to change the permissions and then set up the location access accordingly.
3. Go to the Camera tab on the same screen as in the beginning of step 2, under that tab you can set up the Camera access permission for all your apps. The procedure is same like you do for the Location tab, just select your desired app and enable or disable the Camera access for that app and return to the previous window for setting up the other app.
4. There will be another Tab named Microphone on that settings window, and from there you can set the app permissions for accessing to the microphone of your computer or any microphone device connected to your computer. Simply navigate to the tab, select the app from the list and then change the accessibility option for the microphone.
5. Like the above steps, you can set the various other permissions for the installed apps by using the different tabs under the Privacy settings window. The permissions for contacts, notifications, calendar, email, messaging etc could be managed for all your apps and hence the apps would behave the same for all the actions set up. For eg. If you have disabled the notifications for some app then you would not see up any kind of notification for that app in the notification area on your Windows 10!
This was the method through which Windows users can actually set up the app permissions for their installed programs or software and hence through that check the behavior of these apps at every action. This thing could be required by the users those who have installed so many apps and due to that they get you disturbed by the notifications on their Windows, they can disable their apps from showing up the notifications. Like that only there could be so many other permissions that the user can set up!