For users who have recently installed windows 10 on their PC, we are here with the guide to get the Faster booting and working performance. Mostly windows 10 users are facing the problem of sluggish boot up of windows and lag in opening the start menu options, even I too faced this problem. Therefore, to overcome this we are here with its solution. Actually, this is because of lots of animations windows 10 that can be altered by using the method that we have discussed in this post and you can easily fix this issue and enjoy the high performance speed in your windows 10 as in this guide you will come to know the method for disabling the start menu animation. So have a look on the method below.
If you are facing the performance problem of your Windows 10 start menu then you need to follow the guide and manage the windows animation to disable them to get the extra performance.
How to Change Windows Menu Animations to Get a Faster Experience
Animation puts up the load on the system RAM while operating tasks in the Windows and if these animation got disabled then the windows performance speed will get boost up. And for this follow the simple steps below to proceed.
#1 Disabling Windows Menu Animations Duration
- First of all in your windows 10 PC Press “Win+R” keys of a keyboard. And this will open a Run explorer. There enter Regedit and registry edit windows will open.
- Now in the registry settings navigate to the location HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop.
- There at the right side panel you will see the option MenuShowDelay this is the option that stores the time duration of the animation of the windows screen that starts when the windows start menu is triggered.
- By default the value of this registry in 400 milliseconds that is the animation will take 400 milliseconds while triggering, now you can decrease these time and can make it to 200 milliseconds or you can reduce it more to reduce the delay time.
- Thats it with this the windows Menu Animations Duration will get decreased.
#2 Disable Windows Menu Animations
If you want the more visible results and want to load the OS functions without any extra animations and sounds then you can also do that in your PC by following the below steps.
- First of all in your windows 10 pc right click on start option and then select the option System.
- Now in the system, in left panel, click on the option “Advanced system settings“.
- Now under performance choose the option Settings, with this all the performance settings will get displayed.
- Now in the Visual Effects tab you will see all the effects that occurs while windows boots up and you can make the possible changes there that is you can disable them, but we don’t recommend that as its not that much good to disable all the effects for performance.
- Now do all the possible changes according to your wish and we recommend to uncheck the below to options that are:-
Animate controls and elements inside windows
Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing
- Now simply click on the option save and let the changes to get applied on your windows OS.
- Thats it you are done, now try to boot the Windows again and you will feel the change.
So above discussion is all about Make Windows 10’s Start Menu Open Faster By Disabling Animations. By following the above two methods you can easily reduce the animations and other effects that can reduce the performance of the Start menu working. So follow the simple guide and easily manage the animation scale on your PC. Hope you like the guide, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.