Regarding premium smartphones, the iPhone from Apple seems to be the only best option. People trust iPhones for various reasons, such as seamless integration with other Apple devices, user-friendly operating system interface, and a robust Apple App Store.
Also, iPhones are known for their excellent build quality, performance & stability, and regular software updates. From the quality of the product to the support system, when you invest your hard-earned money on an iPhone, you expect the phone to be top-notch.
With every Apple device you purchase, you get a one-year standard warranty. If you don’t know, an Apple Warranty is a protection plan that covers various defects & issues in Apple Products.
If you are planning to purchase a new iPhone or already have one, it’s important to understand the warranty status. Checking the iPhone Warranty Status will help you troubleshoot, upgrade your device, etc. Also, if your iPhone malfunctions during its warranty period, you can get it repaired for free from the authorized Apple service centers.
How to Check iPhone Warranty Status (All Methods)
There are not one, but many different ways to check iPhone Warranty Status. Below, we have mentioned some of the best & easiest methods to check iPhone Warranty Status. Let’s get started.
1. Check iPhone Warranty via the Apple My Support Website
You can easily visit the Apple My Support website to check your iPhone Warranty Status. Here’s what you need to do.
1. Open any web browser and visit this Apple My Support Page. Next, sign in using the same Apple ID as your iPhone.
2. Now select your iPhone.
3. Scroll down to the Repair and Services section. You will be able to see the Estimated Expiration date.
That’s it! This is how you can check your iPhone warranty status via the Apple My Support website.
2. Check iPhone Warranty Status via Check Coverage Website
Apple has a dedicated website to check the warranty status of the Apple products. You can use the Check Coverage website to view your iPhone’s warranty status. Here’s what you need to do.
1. Open your favorite web browser and visit this webpage.
2. Now, head to Settings > General > About on your iPhone and note the serial number.
3. Now switch to the desktop web browser where the Check Coverage website is open. Enter your iPhone’s serial number, fill out the CAPTCHA code, and click Submit. If your device is showing up, click on it.
4. The website will instantly show you the warranty status of your iPhone.
That’s it! That’s how easy it is to check your iPhone’s warranty status via the Check Coverage website.
3. Check iPhone Warranty via the Apple Support App
Apple Support app is available on the App Store, and it’s a one-stop solution for all the support you need for your Apple Products. You can download & install the app on your iPhone and use it to check the Warranty Status. Here’s what you need to do.
1. Download & install the Apple Support app on your iPhone.
2. Open the app and log in with your Apple ID.
3. Now tap on your iPhone name.
4. On the next screen, tap on the Device Details.
5. Now scroll down to the Coverage info. You will find your iPhone warranty.
That’s it! This is how you can use the Apple Support app to check the status of your iPhone warranty.
4. Check iPhone Warranty from the Settings App
If you don’t want to rely on any website or dedicated app to check your iPhone’s warranty status, you need to follow this method. Here’s how you can check your iPhone Warranty Status through settings.
1. Open your iPhone’s Settings app and tap on General.
2. On the General screen, tap on the About.
3. Scroll down a bit and tap on the Coverage.
4. Now, select your iPhone, and you will be able to see its warranty status.
That’s it! This is how you can view the warranty status of your iPhone using the Settings app.
So, these are the few best ways to check iPhone Warranty status. Let us know if you need more help checking your iPhone’s warranty. Also, if you find this guide helpful, don’t forget to share it with your friends.