For any reason you might want to delete that search history that you see every time you use the search option, but you might be confused on how you can do that. Here in this article you will come to know how you can remove/clear everything you search on the Facebook in the Web or App.
[dropcap]Y[/dropcap]ou can use Facebook either directly through web or through the mobile app. You might be familiar with the search bar that is placed on the top of the screen when you launch the Facebook. Using this search function you can search for the other people on the Facebook,Pages etc. You might also know that the search history for all the searches that you has made is also kept for further use on the Facebook.
Also Read: How To Download Videos From Facebook Without Any Software (3 Methods)
How To Clear Everything You Search On Facebook in Web and App
Below we had mention both the method to use in either on web browser or using Facebook on its official app. So follow up the below guide to proceed.
Also Read: How to Identify A Fake Facebook Account Easily: 6 Steps
Steps Clear Everything You Search On Facebook in Web:
First of all if you are using web to open the Facebook then you can clear the search history by following the below steps.
1. First of all log In to your FB account using your credentials on the official site of Facebook and then Click on the search bar at the top of the page. Here after clicking the search bar you will see the delete option at the left side of the bar. You has to click that option.
2. You will then see the Search History page on your screen after clicking the delete icon. If you want to clear the whole search history then click on the Edit Recent Searches option placed at the top right corner of your screen.
3. Select Clear Searches option from there and that’s it. You are done! all your search history will be removed/deleted. If you are using the
Steps To Clear Everything You Search On Facebook in Facebook App:
1. First of all open the Facebook android app and then open up your Facebook account from there. Then after that tap on the Search bar in the Facebook android app. You will now see all the recent searches in the screen. There will be a Edit option available on the right hand side of the screen. Select that option from there.
2. After the first step you will now see the History of all your searches on your screen. For clearing all Facebook searches just select the Clear Searches button in Activity Log and then confirm it.
3. That’s it! all your Facebook search history will be removed/deleted.
Also Read: Top Best Facebook Tricks and Facebook Hacks
So this was all about How To Clear Everything You Search On Facebook in Web and App. Once you has deleted the search history of your Facebook you won’t be able to get it back. Here in this article you has learned the methods of how to clear everything You search on Facebook in Web and App. These were the simplest steps that you can try to clear up the Facebook search history. So go and try this out.