If you deal with electronic documents daily, you might know the importance of a PDF format. Every important document is delivered to us in a PDF format, whether bank statements or invoices.
There are times when we want to combine multiple images into one PDF. For example, let’s say you have multiple documents scanned into your PC in JPEG format, but you want all of them in a single file. You can combine them into a single PDF document in such a case.
If you do so, you don’t need to upload or share each JPEG file individually; combine them into a PDF and send it to other users. On Windows 11, combining multiple images into a PDF format is pretty easy.
The latest Windows 11 operating system now includes a feature to natively print to a PDF file in File Explorer. That means you no longer need to rely on any third-party tool to combine images into one PDF.
Also Read: 10 Best Free Sites to Edit PDF Files Online
Best Ways to Combine Multiple Images into One PDF
Hence, in this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on combining images into one PDF file in Windows 11. Let’s check out.
1) Microsoft Print to PDF option
1. First, you must put all images into a single folder. Make sure to rename the files in alphanumerical order.
2. Hold the CTRL key and select the images you want to combine into PDF.
3. Right-click on any highlighted image and select the Print option.
4. Now, the Print Pictures window will open. Under the Printer, select the Microsoft Print to PDF option.
5. If your images don’t appear correctly in the preview, uncheck the Fit picture to frame box.
6. Once done, click the Print button, as shown below. Now, you need to select the save location & enter the name. Once done, click on the Save button.
That’s it! You are done. Now you will have a PDF file containing all your selected images.
2) Using SmallPDF
SmallPDF is a web-based PDF editor that offers you lots of useful tools. For example, it has a PDF tool to merge multiple images into a single PDF file. Here’s how to use SmallPDF on PC.
1. First, open your favorite web browser and this webpage.
2. Now click on the Choose files button, as shown below.
3. Now, you must select the image files you want to merge.
4. Once done, click on the Convert button, as shown below.
5. Now, wait until the web tool combines images into PDFs.
6. Once done, click the Download button to download the PDF file.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can use SmallPDF to combine images into one PDF file in Windows.
3) Merge Multiple Images to PDF using Xconvert
Xconvert is a free web tool that lets you convert and merge JPG, PNG, and other image files to PDF online. Before the conversion, you can change the border size, page size, image alignment, and orientation to fit your preferences.
What we like more about the Xconvert’s Image to PDF converter is that it doesn’t put a watermark on your PDFs, unlike others. Here’s how you can use the tool.
1. Open your favorite web browser and visit this webpage.
2. When the webpage opens, click Add Files and select the image files you want to merge into PDF.
3. Once uploaded, make the adjustments like Page Margins, Paper Size, etc. On the right pane and click the Merge button.
4. Once merged, you will get the output files. Click on the Download button to download the PDF files containing your images.
That’s it! That’s how easy it is to use Xconvert to combine multiple images into one PDF on a desktop.
Combining multiple images into one PDF file is pretty easy on Windows 11. You can use these two methods to convert your images into PDFs. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.