We have numerous video converting tools for Windows, Mac, and Linux for desktop operating systems. Although the video converters were suitable for converting regular video file formats, if you want to convert videos on the go, the best option will be to use web apps.
Currently, hundreds of web-based video converters are available on the web that can convert your videos in no time. You can use those web tools to convert videos if you don’t have any professional video converting app installed on your device.
How to Convert Videos Online
Hence, if you are looking for ways to convert videos online, you might find this guide helpful. Below, we have shared some of the best ways to convert videos online. We have manually picked the online video converters, and you can rely on them to convert your video files. Let’s get started.
1. Convert videos using Video-Converter
Video-converter.com is a free web app that converts your video files and allows you to change the video format in easy steps. While the web app shows ads, it supports more file formats than any other video converter. Here’s how you can use video-converter.com to convert your videos online.
1. Open your favorite web browser and head to the video-converter.com website.
2. Now, click the Open File button and upload the file you want to convert.
3. Select the format you want your video to be converted.
4. Once done, click on the Convert button.
5. The web tool will convert the video you have uploaded. Once converted, you will get the option to download the converted video.
That’s it! This is how you can convert videos online via video-converter.com. The site allows you to upload up to 4GB of files, and it’s known for its no-loss conversion.
2. Convert Videos using Video-Converter-Online
Video-Converter-online is another excellent web tool that can convert your videos in no time. The site supports almost all popular video file formats, including MP4, MKV, MOV, WEBM, WMV, AVI, FLV, MPG, GIF, and 3GP. Here’s how you can use it.
1. Open your favorite web browser and visit the video-converter-online website. Next, click on the Upload Video button as shown below.
2. Now select the file that you want to convert.
3. If you want to convert multiple files simultaneously, click on the Add More files option and select another file.
4. Select the file format you want your video to be converted to on the Convert to drop-down.
5. Once done, click the Convert button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Now, wait until the web tool converts the video. Once converted, click the Download button to download the video on your computer.
That’s it! This is how you can convert videos online. You can use this site to convert videos that are larger than 100MB in size.
3. Convert Videos Online Using Veed.io
Veed.io also offers a video converter that’s pretty powerful & lightweight. It’s a web tool that can convert your videos to multiple formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, etc.
The web tool is free to use and can be accessed without signing up. Here’s how you can use veed.io to convert videos online.
1. Open your favorite web browser. Now visit to this webpage.
2. When the webpage opens, click the Convert your file button.
3. Now select the video file you want to convert.
4. Now click on the Convert to drop-down & select the video format as needed.
5. Once done, click on the Convert button.
6. Once done, wait until the site converts your video. After the conversion, click on the Download file button.
That’s it! This is how you can use the veed.io website to convert videos online.
So, that’s all about how to convert videos online. If you don’t get satisfactory output from these two websites, you can try other online video converters. Let us know if you know of any free ways to convert videos online.