Distinctive times call for various ringtone volumes. When you’re grinding away or school, you require your smartphone to be calm, so it doesn’t make an unsettling influence—yet when you’re at home or all over the place, the volume ought to be turned go down, so you don’t miss any imperative warnings. A few Android devices let you set volume levels on a calendar, yet generally don’t. You could utilize Tasker to illuminate this issue. However, that would be more inconvenience than it’s worth. Fortunately, engineer Yogesh Dama has concocted a super basic application that will consequently change your volume levels in light of the season of day and day of the week.
Learn how to set your Android’s Volume Level to change on a schedule with the help of an simple Android app that will allow you to create volume level profiles and activate them on the timings you schedule them.
How to Set Your Android’s Volume Level to Change on a Schedule
Below is the complete step by step guide that will help you to easily set your Android’s volume level to change on a schedule. So follow the below steps to proceed.
Steps to Set Your Android’s Volume Level to Change on a Schedule:
- To get this one going, start by installing Dama’s free app, which is called Volume Scheduler. Install Volume Scheduler from the Google Play Store
- Next up, ensure Volume Scheduler is empowered by turning on the switch at the highest point of the application’s primary menu. From here, you’ll see two preset volume profiles named Office and Home. You could utilize the + catch at the base of the screen to make your particular profile starting with no outside help, however, to make things less demanding, just tap one of the presets, then select “Alter” from the menu to make it your own.
- From here, you can rename the profile on the off chance that you’d like, however, make a point to tap “Volume Profile” to change the individual volume levels for when this profile is dynamic. Past that, you can set a custom ringtone and notice sound for this profile utilizing the other two passages as a part of the Profile Settings class.
- Next, look down a bit and use the alternatives in the Schedule Settings segment to pick the time when this volume profile will get to be dynamic, and also the times of the week.
- Past that, observe the “Show popup and ask before applying on timetable time” choice. With this empowered, your volume levels won’t change naturally, and rather, you’ll see a popup inquiring as to whether you’d get a kick out of the chance to set the volume. So to make things as consistent as could reasonably be expected, I’d prescribe impairing this alternative, which will bring about the volume levels to be connected consequently amid your planned hours.
- When you’re set there, retreat to the fundamental menu, then rehash this same procedure for the other volume profile. At last, you ought to have one profile that brings down your volume levels amid work or school hours, then a moment profile that raises your volume levels when you’re at home.
- Starting now and into the foreseeable future, you can stop physically altering your volume levels, since Volume Scheduler will deal with that for you. At the point when the time comes, the greater part of your volume levels will naturally be set to the qualities you picked in Step 2, so there’s no compelling reason to stress over irritating your collaborators any longer.
So above guide was all about to Set Your Android’s Volume Level to Change on a Schedule. Follow the steps, and you can easily schedule the volume levels in your device. Hope you like this, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.