Today there are millions of videos that keeps on uploading on youtube and some of user just share their self made videos with others just for knowledge purposes or any other fun purposes, But sometime they receive Copyright claim on their videos and at that time users generally don’t know what to do exactly. But what that time you can actually dispute that copyright that is you can disagree that if the video is completely made by you and you haven’t use someone’s else property or rights in it. And your copyright claim can be removed by having survey on the video you made. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
If you have any copyright claim on the self made videos that you upload in your Youtube account then its time to dispute it
How to Dispute a Copyright Claim on YouTube
The method is very simple and a just few steps long and you just need to implement this for the video on which you have received the copyright claim and then there will be review of your video from the related authority and then it will be decided that a video is actually violating rules or not. Just follow the steps below to proceed.
Steps To Submit the Dispute Of Copyright Claim Request:
- First of all you need to click in the link of the copyright claimed videos that you had received in your email address.
- After that you will click on the File a Dispute Link on the Youtube.
- After that tick on the option, “I have a license or written permission from the proper right holder to use this material” there.
- Now after that simply click on the continue and then tick on the another box to confirm the selection that you had made.
- Now again you have to click on Continue option there and after that you will be on next screen where you will tick on the song that you disagree for any copyright issue.
- And then you need to enter a brief description about the reason why you think that you are disagree that claim.
- And then tick on the two check boxes there and simply click on Continue option there.
- Now click on submit button and your review is now submitted.
- Now you just need to wait for the reply of the google that can take upto 30 days and after that if your request is genuine and is proved then the copyright claim will get resolved.
- How To Download Whole Youtube Playlist of Videos With One Click ,
- How To Unblock Youtube To Watch Age-Restricted Videos
So above is all about How to Disagree a Copyright Claim on YouTube. With this method you can easily dispute the copyright claims on the video that you worked bu yourself and doesn’t violate or copy someone’s else data. Hope you like this, share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.