[dropcap]T[/dropcap]oday the time is of being intelligent and programming & coding is the best thing for computer geeks that can help them choose a bright career. If you are willing to learn to program on your own, you can have a look at our article which mentions websites that can help you learn programming and coding. However, if you think learning from a computer is boring, then you could learn to program in your Android smartphone too. Therefore, here we will discuss the method that will help you to easily install & use Turbo C / C++ on Android for Programming. Turbo C is one of the popular software that programmer uses to code in PC. And now you can run this on your Android too. Yes, it’s possible with the guide that we are discussing just right below. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Learn how to easily install & use Turbo C / C++ on Android for Programming with the help of simple Android app and turbo directory files to install in your device. So follow the complete tutorial below.
Also Read: How to Combine PDF Files in Android phone
How to Easily Install & Use Turbo C / C++ on Android for Programming
The method is quite easy and simple, and you just need to use one app that will allow you to use this tool on your Android, So follow the below steps to proceed.
Also Read: How To Record GamePlay On Android
Steps to Easily Install & Use Turbo C / C++ on Android for Programming:
- First of all, in your Android mobile, you need to download the turbo c binary zip and then extract it in your file explorer, if your file explorer does not support extracting then you can try the ES File Explorer for this.
- Now on your device, you need to download and install the app Magic Doxbox and after downloading launch it on your device.
- Now you need to click on the + icon there to add new game there.
- Now you need to assign any title; you can write turbo c and then you need to choose the location of files that you have extracted there and there select the folder TC.
- Now simply click on “Checkmark” or “✓” sign after selecting the TC folder.
- Now you will see Turbo icon there in the app and now its time to run the turbo C.
- Now you need to define the Turbo c binary path there and if your keyboard does not work simply press back button of your device and select the keyboard there.
- Now on the next black screen, you need to execute some of the commands that are listed below.
- That’s it! You are done, now turbo c will run on your Android, start coding and make your desired programs.
Also Read: Top 10+ Best WiFi Hacking Apps For Android
So above discussion is all about How to Easily Install & Use Turbo C / C++ on Android for Programming. Use the method and easily run turbo c on your Android mobile and easily do coding and compile your programs. Hope you like the guide, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.