Here is a way to to add multiple users accounts in your android to have different permissions for users.
[dropcap]A[/dropcap]ndroid is one of the most cool OS in which you can do lots of cool things and also there are lots of feature that this OS provides to you. And one of the cool feature is the multiple users that is actually available in android 4.2 and all the above. And using this feature you can add multiple users in your android and that all will having different permissions according to them like in Windows PC. But if you are using older version or doesn’t have User creating feature in your android then you can still add that feature in your device with the guide that we are going to discuss right here. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Enable Multiple User Accounts on Any Android
Here we are discussing the two different methods, first one if you have by default option in your android that is most common in android version 4.2 and above and second will be for the android devices that do not have this feature. So have a look on both methods with the complete steps below.
#1 Adding Multiple User Accounts in Android Having Pre-installed Feature
2. And there you will see the option Add user or profile, and there you will have the option of setting up two different types of user profiles that are restricted and regular.
4. Now you will be on Application and content restrictions screen where you can allow only selected apps to be there in that account.
5. Thats it you are done, now you can switch between multiple accounts in your android.
#2 Adding Multiple User Accounts in Android Doesn’t Having Pre-installed Feature
1. First of all you need a rooted android as the app that will provide you switching between multiple accounts can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed.
2. Now you need a cool android app that is SwitchMe Multiple Accounts the app that will allow you to create multiple accounts and then switch between them.
5. Thats it you are done, now you will have multiple accounts to switch in between and in multiple account you can run multiple apps like Whatsapp too.
So above is all about How to Enable Multiple User Accounts on Any Android. With these methods you can easily enjoy switching between multiple accounts in your android to manage them according to your wish. So try this today. Hope you like our work, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.