Android is one of the coolest OS in the market. The operating system lets you do things you’ve never imagined. Also, let’s not forget the massive app ecosystem that it brings.
One of the best features of Android is the multiple users available on android 4.2 and above. Using this feature, you can add multiple users to your Android, and all will have different permissions.
Steps to Enable Multiple User Accounts On Any Android
But if you are using an older version or don’t have the user-creating feature, you can still add that feature to your device with the guide we will discuss here. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
1. On your Android Device, go to Settings > Users.
2. You will see the option Add user or profile there. There you will have the option of setting up two different types of user profiles that are restricted and regular.
3. And this you can set according to your wish, that is, if you want a restricted account where you want to give only a few access and a regular different account.
4. Now, you will be on the Application and content restrictions screen, where you can allow only selected apps to be there in that account.
That’s it! You are done. Now you can switch between multiple accounts in your Android.
Adding Multiple User Accounts in Android Doesn’t Have Pre-installed Feature
1. First of all, you need to root your Android.
2. Now, you need the SwitchMe Multiple Accounts, the app that will allow you to create multiple accounts and switch between them.
3. Now open the app and create a new account that will be a primary account of your device.
4. Now, you can create multiple accounts on your device as secondary accounts.
That’s it. You are done. Now you will have multiple accounts to switch between and in multiple accounts, you can run multiple apps like Whatsapp too.
So above is all about enabling multiple user accounts on any Android. With these methods, you can easily enjoy switching between multiple accounts in your Android to manage them according to your wish. I hope you like our work, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries about this.