Many users risk bricking their iPhones. The risk of getting your iPhone brick is high, especially if you are trying to jailbreak it.
Actually, jailbreaking iPhones voids the warranty and welcomes several problems. If anything goes wrong during jailbreak, your iPhone may remain stuck on the Apple Logo.
If you are reading this guide, chances are that your iPhone is already stuck on the Apple Logo, and you may want to get past that screen. Don’t worry; we have a solution to help you get past that Apple Logo on your iPhone.
Ways to Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo
Below, we have shared two best and working methods to fix iPhone stuck on Apple Logo. The methods will be very easy; follow them as mentioned.
1. Connect the iPhone to your computer via the USB cable and put your iPhone into DFU mode (Device Firmware Update)
- To do this, press the Home & Power button for 10 seconds.
- After that, release the power button but keep pressing your phone’s home button.
- Now iTunes will pop up saying it detects a device in the DFU mode.
2. Now, you have to restore your iPhone. For that, go to the recovery tab of your iTunes and then select the previous backup file of your iPhone.
3. Now allow the device to download the data on your iPhone.
That’s it! You are done, your iPhone will be restored to the previous backup date, and now your iPhone will boot properly.
Now if you don’t have the proper backup file to restore your iPhone, you will lose all your data. For that, you will use a software named TinyUmbrella to fix the recovery mode.
Steps To Fix Recovery mode Of iPhone
1. First, download and open TinyUmbrella to fix the recovery of your iPhone on your computer (Mac | Win).
2. Now, connect your iPhone to the computer.
3. Now, Right-click on the Fixrecovery tool and open it via Terminal (for Mac only), and on Windows, simply open the file.
4. Now run the program and follow the instructions. It will automatically fix all the problems faced by your iPhone while booting.
So above is the method to solve the iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo issue. By this, you can easily repair your iPhone. If you need more help on this topic, let us know in the comments. Also, if the article helped you, make sure to share it with your friends.