Learn to Fix the Most Annoying iOS 10 Problems with the help of the simple guide that will help you to fix all the issues easily using simple steps. So follow up the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Although the iOS is one of the most popular and the most stable version of a software platform that you possibly could ever get on, apart from the rock solid infrastructure of this operating system some of the peculiar issues tend to be there on it. For many of the users, they could probably get in with the minute issues on their iOS devices which would feel to be so annoying for their ongoing tasks. These small issues happening on the iOS could not be easy to resolve, and this would further make it up more frustrating. In case if you are also dealing with such kind of problems on your iOS device then you are exactly at the right place because here in this article we have written about all those iOS problems and their prominent fixes. Just go through the article and find up your particular issue listed in the article and hence apply up the corresponding fix to resolve up that issue on your device. So it’s now time to read the article for all those fixes!
- 1 How to Fix the Most Annoying iOS 10 Problems
- 1.1 #1 Removal of Notification Badge App Icon
- 1.2 #2 Annoying WiFi Dialog Pop-up
- 1.3 #3 Turn Off Spotlight Search History
- 1.4 #4 Disable up the Control Center Access
- 1.5 #5 See New Mails At the Top
- 1.6 #6 Disable the Ability to Reply from Lockscreen
- 1.7 #7 Disable Access to Notifications On the Locked Screen
- 1.8 #8 Disable Press Home to Unlock Feature
How to Fix the Most Annoying iOS 10 Problems
The method is quite simple and easy, and you just need have a look on some of the simple steps that gonna help you to implement this in your devices.
#1 Removal of Notification Badge App Icon
Go to the Notifications Settings on your iOS preferences and then select up the app for which you wish to remove up the Badge. After that disable up the Badge App Icon switch which would stop those red notification badge icon on a home screen of the app!
#2 Annoying WiFi Dialog Pop-up
Go to the Wifi Settings on your iOSand then turn off the Ask to Join Networks option. This would stop those annoying Wifi dialog pop-ups showing up whenever you go near any active network hotspot.
#3 Turn Off Spotlight Search History
Through Spotlight search, you could search for different apps, the web, etc. This search saves up the history and shows up that previous searches everytime you tend to use it again. You would preferably like to remove that search history, to do so follow up the below way:
- Got to the Settings>General>Spotlight Search
- Find up to the option and then disable up “Siri Suggestions.”
- For Siri Suggestions, if you wish to clear history just disable it up and then re-enable it again.
#4 Disable up the Control Center Access
The iOS 10 have the feature through which the Control Center could be accessed just by swiping above the screen inside any of the apps, but this could interfere with your app scrolling. To disable up the feature follow up the below way:
- Go to the Settings>Control Center
- Find up the option Access Within Apps and just disable it up
#5 See New Mails At the Top
The better mail app for iOS 10 shows up the thread in such a way that the older messages appear to see at the top of the list while the newer ones place at the bottom. This type of sorting is annoying, to fix that up to follow the below steps:
- Go to the Settings>Mail from your device and then enable up to the option Most Recent Messages on Top.
#6 Disable the Ability to Reply from Lockscreen
With the iOS 10, the users could reply to the messages even on the Lock Screen even if the passcode have been set up. This could not be the good feature as anybody could easily reply to your important messages. To disable the feature follow-up below:
- Got to Settings>TouchID & Passcode and disable up the option named Reply With Message.
#7 Disable Access to Notifications On the Locked Screen
The notifications are also shown up on the lock screen in this newest version of iOS. To disable it up to follow up below steps:
- Go to the Settings>TouchID and Passcode
- Find and disable up the Notifications View option from there. That’s it!
#8 Disable Press Home to Unlock Feature
With the new iOS, the Slide to Unlock feature was skipped, and the new feature was introduced, i.e., Press Home to Unlock the device. This all new way to unlock the device is somewhat inconvenient, so you would likely wish to remove it. For doing so follow up the below steps and get up the previous way back to unlock your device through the slide:
- Go to the Settings>General>Accessibility and then navigate to the Home Button
- From there just find and enable up to the Rest Finger to Open option or the feature.
From the above article, you have got the most abrupt fixes for all those annoying issues that happen to occur probably on the iOS 10 devices. Although these fixes or the solutions have been tested well still, you could tend to conflict with the problems. But still, we assure you that you could get the fix, on the other side the only way to test out these would be to apply the particular fix by your own! Hope you like the tutorial, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this tutorial as we will always be here for all our techviral users to assist.