Today millions of users are using the latest version of Windows that is Windows 8 and 8.1 which is currently providing lots of features for their users. In this version you need to enter a PIN or the password to access the administrator account but what if you forget your windows password.
You think you need to install the new operating system in your computer system to access the services but actually, you can change the password with the method with which we are here.
Yes, it is possible and you can do it with yourself by just following a simple trick that I have discussed below.
Steps To Reset Windows 10 Admin Password Without Knowing Old Password
This method is based on Windows 8/8.1 password cracking through other virtual OS that you will run on your computer without actually installing it. With this, you will access the internal files of the computer and reset the admin panel. Just proceed through the below steps.
- First of all, you need to create a Linux Live Cd through Linux ISO File.
- Now boot this CD in your computer through the boot menu.
- Now there navigate to C:WindowsSystem32.
- And there rename sethc.exe to sethc1.exe.
- And rename cmd.exe to sethc.exe.
- Now simply restart your computer.
- Now you will see your login screen, simply press the shift button five times.
- You will see the command prompt will open.
- There type of net user and hit enter.
- Now you will see the name of the administrator account note it down.
- Now type net user user_name new password and hit enter as shown in screenshots.
- That’s it now type the password in the login panel and you are logged in.
By this, you can easily recover your forgotten password in windows and there will be no need to install a new operating system in your computer to access the services. Hope you like the post, don’t forget to share it with your friend