If you use a Samsung device, you might have noticed that the phone displays the charging information on the lock screen even when the Always On Display is disabled. The charging information on the lock screen shows the battery percentage and the estimated time left for a full charge.
Regardless of whether you have enabled or disabled the Always-on Display, whenever you put your Samsung phone on charge, it will display the Charging information on the lock screen. This is a feature of the Samsung Galaxy Smartphone that tells users that their phone is still on charge.
The feature is helpful since it prevents users from overcharging their Samsung smartphones; However, if you charge your phone overnight, you may not want the display to lit up all the time. In that case, you need to turn off the charging information completely.
You can also hide your charging information on Samsung Galaxy smartphones to speed up the charging process. Therefore, if you are looking for ways to hide the charging information on your Samsung device, you have landed on the right page.
Steps to Hide or Show the Charging Information on Samsung Smartphone
In this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on enabling or disabling the Charging information on Samsung Galaxy smartphones. The steps will be straightforward; follow them as mentioned below.
1. First, pull down the notification shutter on your Samsung smartphone.
2. On the Notification pane, tap on the Settings gear icon, as shown in the screenshot below.
3. This will open the Settings app of your Samsung Device. Now, scroll down and tap on the Display option.
4. On the Display Page, scroll down to the bottom and disable the toggle for Show charging information.
5. This will hide the charging information on your Samsung Galaxy Phone.
6. If you wish to show the charging information, you need to navigate to the Settings > Display and enable the ‘Show Charging information’ toggle.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can show or hide the charging information on Samsung Galaxy Smartphone.
If you want to improve the charging speed of Samsung Galaxy devices, it’s recommended to disable the Lock Screen Ads.
On Techviral, we have shared a detailed guide on removing lock screen ads on Samsung Galaxy Devices. Make sure to go through that article to know the steps.
So, this guide is all about how to show or hide the charging information on Samsung Galaxy phones. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.