Android is a very smart device that allows users to use lots of things on it. As of now, we have discussed lots of tricks for android. Similarly, we are here talking about installing WordPress offline on your android device.
If you want to create your blog pages or write a personal diary the way of blogging, this post will be very helpful.
We will discuss how you can install WordPress on any Android and write your personal articles without any need for hosting. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Steps To Setup WordPress on Your Android Without Online Hosting:
- First of all, you need to create a local web server on your android device that will allow you to run any of your files on the local server of your android.
- For creating a local web server on Android, visit here.
- Now following the complete guide linked above, open the KSWEB app, and the server will get started.
- Now download the zip file of WordPress from the official website WordPress.org.
- Now copy the zip file and head towards the server root path you have set, and then extract the zip file of WordPress with the help of Solid Explorer, etc.
- Now move back to phpMyAdmin, and create a new database for your WordPress to access it.
- Now in your android browser, visit the page http://localhost:8080/wordpress.
- You will see the WordPress installation guide, click on the install button and proceed with a few steps as guided.
That’s it! You are done. Now WordPress will get installed on the local web server of your android, and you can do blogging offline with your android device easily.
So, these simple steps will let you host WordPress on the local web server of Android. If you need more help in hosting WordPress on the local web server of Android, let us know in the comments.