Change the fonts in your iPhone by installing custom fonts after jailbreaking your iPhone
[dropcap]I[/dropcap]f you are using a iOS device for a long time, then you must be bored watching the same style of font every time. The default font for iPhone is pretty good and easier to read things but if you really think that you guys need change then its time to change. There is no built-in option for changing the font in iPhone and there are no another fonts are pre-installed, so you need to download the fonts with the cool trick that we are discussing here and then you need to install this on your iPhone. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Change Fonts On iPhone
Well installing fonts on iPhone will be requiring jailbreak it, as this will be changing system files and that will be only possible using Cydia tweaks that will allow you to change Fonts on your iPhone. So have look on some simple steps below to proceed.
Also Read: How To Add 3D Touch Feature On Any iPhone
Steps To Change Fonts in iPhone After Jailbreak:
- First of all you need to have cydia app on your iPhone and that will only come up when your device is Jailbroken, so read our guide to Jailbreak your iPhone.
- Now you need to have cool cydia tweak that is “BytoFont 2” that you can get after opening the Cydia app and then there searching for this name.
- Now open Cydia app and then hit the ‘Sources’ tab there now from the ‘Sources’ page hit the ‘All Sources’ option located on the top of the menu.
- Now scroll down and there look for ‘Fonts (BytaFont 2)’ option. Once found tap on it.
On the next page you will find the list of available fonts that you can download from Cydia. Look for the one you want and install it.
- Now you will see list of fonts that you can have on your iPhone.
- Now time to apply it, so for that go the the Bytofont app and then there go to Basic and then select the font to apply and then simply click on yes.
- Now you will see all the fonts will get change out and you can now install multiple fonts too.
- That’s it and you are done, now it will become possible to try out new fonts on your iPhone using this.
So, this is all about How To Change Fonts On iPhone, With this method, you can easily have all new fonts on your iPhone and forget about the old stock fonts that you get bored of seeing them again and again. So try some of these fonts and customize your iOS experience. Hope you like our work, please share this with your friends. Leave a comment if you have any related queries regarding this.