With more than billions of users, Facebook is one of the biggest social media networks. In this network, there are billions of user profiles and all users have lots of friends in their profiles.
And the friend hiding feature of Facebook allows users to only display mutual friends in the friend’s list. So in that case you are unable to check another friend of that person. But I have a way by which you can check hidden friends you just need is one mutual friend of the person whose hidden friends you want to see. So we are here with See Someone’s Hidden Friends On Facebook. The method is far simple than you are thinking. Just follow the below steps to proceed.
Steps To See Someone’s Hidden Friends On Facebook
In this method, you will use the google chrome browser to reveal the secret friends of any of your friends. A chrome extension will work for you for resolving this issue. You just have to follow some of the simple steps discussed below.
Steps To See Someone’s Hidden Friends On Facebook:
- First of all download and install the latest version of Google Chrome Browser on your computer.
- Now install the extension Facebook Friends Mapper from here.
- Now this extension will get added to your google chrome browser.
- Now login into your Facebook account and open the profile of friends whose hidden friends you want to see.
- Now click on the friend’s option there in your friend’s profile.
- Now you will see a reveal friends section there which will only appear when you had added the above extension. Just click on it.
- Now it will start scanning the friends and will display all the hidden friends of that person.
Now by this method, you can easily check someone’s friends that he/she had hide from all other friends and you can have fun with this by shocking them that you know their friends that they had hidden.