For all our tech lovers we are here with How to Send Free Text SMS from Gmail. Gmail is giant network that provides lots of services to its users and we here will be talking one of the cool service. And that is sending text SMS from gmail. Yes you can easily send text messages using your gmail account and you will not get any charge of doing this. As this service is totally free and can be used to send message to anyone for free. So have a look on guide to use this SMS sending service in your gmail account.
How to Send Free SMS from Gmail Account
The method to send sms using gmail is very easy and you just need a mailing trick that will send your SMS to the target mobile number and the complete method is discussed in below steps. Follow them all and enjoy free messaging services.
Steps To Send Free SMS Using Gmail Account:
- First if all login into account from which you want to send free SMS.
- Now in your account click on compose button and sending mail dialog pop up will appear.
- Now in the field To you will write the mobile_number@carrieraddress according to your carrier addresses given below:
-> AT&T: [email protected]
-> T-Mobile: [email protected]
-> Verizon: [email protected]
-> Sprint: [email protected] or [email protected]
-> Virgin Mobile: [email protected]
-> Tracfone: [email protected]
-> Metro PCS: [email protected]
-> Boost Mobile: [email protected]
-> Cricket: [email protected]
-> Nextel: [email protected]
-> Alltel: [email protected]
-> Ptel: [email protected]
-> Suncom: [email protected]
-> Qwest: [email protected]
-> U.S. Cellular: [email protected]
- Now type the message in message box below and just click on send button.
- Thats it you are done, now your message will get send to the number for free of cost using your gmail account.
If your carrier address is not listed above then you can search out your specific carrier messaging address.
So above is all about How to Send Free Text SMS from Gmail Account. With this you can easily send any SMS using your gmail and your mail id will get displayed to the receiver mobile and there will no need to add any identification message. Hope you like the article, do share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.