Today we are here with a cool Facebook trick for turn off Video Autoplay on Facebook. Facebook is one of the biggest networks on the internet and is very popular worldwide. Today billions of people using Facebook daily in their life. And many users share images, videos, and other text statuses on Facebook.
But Videos on Facebook start automatically when you scroll to it. It’s sometimes cool, but generally, on slow internet, they can irritate us, or sometimes we are in situations when we don’t want to listen to that video without our wish. So for that, we are here with a cool trick that will stop the autoplay of any shared video on your post feed. So have a look at the method below.
Steps to Turn off Video Autoplay On Facebook
The Facebook Video Autoplay can be irritating sometimes, so it is better to set them at manual autoplay. Video can only be played when you click on the play icon on them. You have to follow some simple steps below to proceed. In the below steps, you will make little changes in settings in your Facebook account, and you are done.
- First of all, you need to login into your account in which you want to stop autoplay of videos.
- Now click on the arrow sign with your profile there and click on settings there.
- Now Facebook settings page will get open. There click on the Videos section at the right-side panel.
- Now you will see the Auto-Play Videos Option there on the right panel.
- By default, there will be one selected there, now click on there and make it off there; this feature will make the auto video play feature of Facebook off.
- That’s it you are done; the Facebook video autoplay feature will get off, and now you will not get your video play without clicking on the play option on the video.
With these, you will get rid of sometimes annoying videos that play automatically and can make your post feed loading slow on your slow internet connection and make your Facebook experience quite boring on slow exploring. I hope you like our work, do share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.