Well, 3D movies are none other than the three-dimensional motion pictures that users love to watch on big screens. However, do you know that you can also watch 3D movies on a PC without paying anything? What’s more interesting is that you don’t need to install any extra software to watch 3D movies on a PC.
The VLC media player is a tool that lets you watch 3D movies on a computer. For those who don’t know, VLC is the best video player app available for the Windows operating system. The media player is always known for its ease of use and adaptability.
The latest version of the VLC media player also includes an option to watch 3D movies. It supports 3D videos, and it plays them without any lags. So, in this article, we will share a working method to watch 3D movies on a PC via the VLC media player.
Watch 3D Movies On PC Using VLC Media Player
So, this article is all about how to watch 3D movies on a PC using a VLC media player. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below. I hope this article helped you! Share it with your friends also.
1. First of all, download and install the latest version of the VLC media player from its official site.
2. You need to open and play any 3D movie on your PC with a VLC media player.
3. Now, when the movie starts on the upper bar of VLC, click on tools and select Effect & Filters.
4. Now, a dialog box will appear like shown below, click on the Video Effects tab.
5. Nowhere, select the Advanced tab, and you will see the option below.
6. Nowhere, put a checkmark on Anaglyph 3D option (This effect enables the 3D effects of your VLC media player).
That’s it; you are done! Now put on your Red/Cyan glasses and enjoy your 3D movie in your favorite media player, which is a VLC media player.
So above, we discussed Watch 3D Movies on PC Using VLC Media Player. I hope this article helped you! Share it with your friends also.