If your installed Window apps are eating up your internet bandwidth then stop them doing that with our guide that we are going to discuss right here. For Windows 10 we had discussed lots of tweaks and tricks till now and here we come with one of the new one to restrict internet usage to specific apps in it. As in smartphones like iPhone there is built in feature by which you can disallow any app to stop the internet usage but in Windows there is no such option, but don’t worry we have a way by which you can do this in your Windows PC too. The process is little bit lengthy but will works perfectly for you. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
InShortViral: Limit bandwidth to Apps in Windows 10 to stop them to eating them your internet speed
How to Limit Bandwidth to Certain Applications in Windows 10
Here you will be using a cool software in your Windows 10 that will allow you to manage all your bandwidth between installed application on your Windows and with that you can easily limit them to any of the apps to save your bandwidth. And for this follow some simple steps below.
Also Read: Windows 10 Tips, Tricks & Hacks
Steps To Use NetBalancer to Limit Bandwidth to Certain Applications:
- First of all in your Windows 10 you need to download and install the cool application that is NetBalancer the tool that will allow you to manage your bandwidth between certain apps.
- Now firstly save all your work that you are doing over internet as while installing this app the drivers will installed that will stop internet connection.
- Now after complete installation you need to restart your computer.
- Now after your computer is restarted launch the application from the created desktop shortcut and then click on Filter internet application and you will see all the application that working on internet.
- Right click on any of the application and set their priority according to your wish as low, medium or high according to your wish,
- Now if you want to set the limit on internet access then you do it also by selecting Limit in download priority by right clicking on any of the application.
- Now limit the data usage in KB’s for the apps that you want to restrict data usage.
- Thats it you are done, now the data limit will be set for that app.
So above is all about How to Limit Bandwidth to Certain Applications in Windows 10, With this method you can easily restrict data usage to some of specific apps and this will leads to boost in internet bandwidths to other apps and also less data usage will be there and then your browsing will be better. Hope you like this cool post, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.