In this cyber world security is always a first priority in any region. And securing your personal details is always one of the biggest concern. And today while using smartphone it become necessary to secure the data and the personal details. You may find lots of ways to secure your media files in your iPhone, but what about the notes that include your personal data that you might not want to share with others. So here we have a cool method that can help you to secure your notes with touch ID or a password. Yes its possible and that too using a very simple method that we are going to discuss right here. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Lock your notes that you had created in your iPhone with password or touch id that may contain any of the sensitive data and can endangers your privacy
Also Read: How To Change Fonts On iPhone
How to Lock iPhone Notes with Touch ID or a Password
The method is quite simple and straight and you just need is browse some of the settings that you might not had used till now, and with that you can easily secure any of the notes you had saved in your device. So follow up the below steps to proceed.
Also Read: How To Install Themes On iPhone
Steps To Lock iPhone Notes with Touch ID or a Password:
- First of all you need to make sure that your iPhone is running iOS 9.3 as the method that we are going to discuss right here will work on that version only.
- Now open the notes and tap on the note that you want to secure and then click on share button there.
- Now select the “Password Protect Note” option there.
- Now there create a password to secure your note and also the better hint to recognize the password in case you forget it.
- You can also select the Use Touch ID and that will make the notes more secure as the password can be cracked but touch id is the best way to secure, so use the one that you want.
- The password that you will set will automatically get assigned to other notes too.
- Thats it you are done, now your notes are being protected with the security by any of password or the touch id that you had used.
So above is all about How to Lock iPhone Notes with Touch ID or a Password. With this method you can easily secure your privacy by securing all the notes with either using the password protection or using the touch id password that is better way of securing. So try this out. Hope you like this, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.