Learn how to Get Mac-book Like Touch Bar on Windows Using Quadro the advanced way of using this latest technique to get this cool feature in your windows PC. So follow the below guide to proceed.
The Apple had late introduced the Touch Bar feature in their Macbook Pro devices that got much attention by the people worldwide, and the geeks started to talk about its pros and the cons. This crazy deal of the people all around made the developers know that they also need to work on this same feature and probably the people have already given their opinion to get this feature on the Windows too. Although the Windows developers haven’t worked to put in this feature in their software the developers of Quadro have worked hard to provide that functionality to the Windows Users. Quadro is the app that puts the context sensitive buttons at your fingertips with its app for iPhone or iPad. This app is all like adding of Macbook like touch bar to your Windows or Mac devices that aren’t availing this feature by default. Here in this article, we have written about the way how the Quadro could be set up to get the Macbook like Touch Bar functionality on the Windows devices. If you also wish to get that Touch Bar feature on your Windows then just go and read up the whole article that is given below!
How to Get MacBook Like Touch Bar on Windows Using Quadro
1. First of all download and install the Quadro app on your iOS device as well as download the Quadro Sync app for your Windows PC. You could easily get these apps on the official site or you could grab this software from the links given below:
[Quadro iOS Device] [Quadro Sync App]
2. After you have successfully installed both these apps on your devices just open the app on your Windows and then click on the Quadro icon inside the taskbar so as to display the Quadro Sync Window. Now launch up the Quadro app on the iPhone and if your PC and iPhone are connected to the same network you would be able to see the PC’s name there inside the app.
3. Tap on your Window PC name from there to start up the connection and you would see a code displayed on your iPhone. Note that code and then enter it when prompted on your PC so as to finalize the connection.
4. After all the process above you would require to sign up for the Quadro account so as to start using it. After signing up, you could access predesigned templates that would automatically load up on your device. Using the buttons from the app on the iPhone multiple actions could be performed on the Windows device, and all those would happen instantly.
Knowing about the Quadro UI:
#1 Pads, Actions or the Groups
Actions are the pads that have some defined action which when tapped just perform that limited action instantly on the Windows while the Groups are the folders consisting of different work pads. Step pads are usually present on the palette itself while the groups are placed in the near bottom from where all those action pads inside it could be accessed!
#2 Virtual Keyboard and Preloaded Palettes
There is a virtual keyboard inside the Quadro app on the iPhone which could be used to interact and control the Windows movement directly through the iPhone device. While if you are all in a hurry to start your interaction with the many favorite apps on your Windows without making the Palettes for the purpose, then you could use up the predefined palettes which could be accessed from the pane launched through the left edge swipe on the screen inside an app.
Also Read: Top 10 Best iPhone Apps for Beginners
Knowing About Editing the Quadro UI
Although the app in it’s default form is quite useable with all those outstanding options and actions included, but if any user wants to edit all those palettes and pads, etc., then the developers have also provided the way to do so. Now if you wish to edit the palette to suit your taste and usage style then learn from the editing that we have described below:
1. Swipe right from the left edge of the screen and then tap on the Google Chrome. After that tap on the edit icon placed on the bottom right of the screen where you would see the crosses on the corner of the every bad in the google chrome palette. Tapping on the crosses would delete the pads on your palette or you could either hold and move around the pads to your desired place on the palette.
2. Hold and tap on the little white portion on the bottom right corner of the pad you wish to resize and then make it’s size while dragging the edge to suitable crop size. Tap on the done button after making all your desired changes.
How to Add Palettes to the Quadro:
Custom palettes could be easily created in the Quadro so that you could only start using up the contextual buttons in every app that you mostly use. To create up your palettes follow up the below steps:
1. Inside the Quadro app on your iPhone device swipe from the left edge and, it would show you the list of palettes, tap on the option Add Palettes.
2. On the next screen that appears choose a trigger context for your new palette. This ensures that the palette automatically opens up when the corresponding application is opened.
3. After selecting the application for the setting enter a name for it and then choose an icon for it. Now you have to complete your selections and finalize the new palette so for that tap on the Done button that looks like the tick mark placed above on the screen.
4. You would be then taken to the List of all the palettes, tap on the one you just created and then on the screen tap on the edit button on the bottom right corner.
5. Touch the + button so as to add pads to your palette and then choose up the action for those pads you add on.
The best thing about the Quadro is that it provides the sheer amount of reconfigurability and customizations which all helps to get your proper type of options on the Touch Bar. Anyways you have now got about all those information that you would require to set up and start to work flexible with the Quadro app and hence get up that perfect MacBook like TouchBar on your Windows!