Now 60-70% mobile users use the android platform as android is one of the platform that presents a huge list of features to its users. And the thing that make this OS best is the apps that are being developed for this OS till now. You must keep on trying lots of cool apps that make your android to operate best to it. And you must want to keep backup of your apps, as downloading all the apps again and again is not a easy task. So here we have a way by which you can easily make the backup of your android apps in your ES explorer. Yes its easily possible, So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Easily Make Backup of Your Android Apps in ES File Explorer by the inbuilt feature of ES file explorer that will help you to generate the APK files of all the apps that have been installed on your device to restore them whenever you need.
Also Read: How To Create Android Apps Without Coding
How to Make Backup of your Android Apps in ES File Explorer
Es File Explorer is one of the best file manager and apart from this there are lots of features that this explorer provides to you. ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.By default, ES File Explorer (File Manager) allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storage. It also lets you browse and access your files by category. And one of them we are discussing here that is making backup of your android apps with your ES File Explorer. So follow some simple steps below to proceed.
Also Read: Top Best Android Apps To Backup/Restore Data
Steps to Make Backup of Your Android Apps in ES File Explorer:
- First of all you need to get the latest version of ES File Explorer in your android device.
- Now launch the app and simply tap on menu and there click on Library section there.
- Now under library click on App and this will open all the apps that have been currently installed on your device.
- Now select the apps that you want to backup in your storage and then simply tap on android backup icon there.
- Now the backup process will get started and withing few moments all the apps will be backed up in your device.
- Thats it you are done now you have backup APKs of all the android apps in your device.
So this is all about How to Make Backup of Your Android Apps in ES File Explorer. By using this simple and easy method, you can easily make backup APKs of all your android apps that you don’t want to download again and again. So try this out today. Hope you like this, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.