You might be thinking how it could be possible to create Pixel Images in software that is meant for spreadsheets only, and there is no such option apart from that made for cells and tables only.
But you will love to make the Pixel Images (or convert the Images into Pixel artwork) in the Google spreadsheets software after you know about the method, and the end results will always be amazing.
You will also find the image quality to be unique. Here in this article, we have discussed the method by which you can easily convert your images into Pixel Images that you can also use as wall Paintings. Just follow up on the article to know about the method.
Steps to Make Pixel Paintings with Google Spreadsheets
Note: Remember that you should take up the images for working that should be not more than 300 pixels in terms of width/height. This will also help you gain optimal results with the images and not take much processing.
1. The very first thing that you will have to do is that you have to open the Google Spreadsheets Template on your computer and then copy that template to your Google Drive account in a specified folder.
2. Now, come again to Google Spreadsheets and go to the ‘Spreadsheet Art‘ menu inside the software. After that, you will have to choose the Image upload option and find the image file from your Google Drive that you uploaded in the previous step.
3. When you select your image file from the above step, the Google Spreadsheet will parse up the hex color codes for every pixel of the image to the corresponding cells of the spreadsheet. This gives up the code language for the color of every pixel from the image to the cell of the sheet.
4. Now, to get the colored view of your spreadsheet that has the coded language inside, you have to select the “Apply Colors‘ option from the menu, and you will now see that the background colors of each coded cells have gained the corresponding color to that of the pixels of the image.
5. At last, you can set the size of your spreadsheet to get the final full look of your image which will then appear as Pixelated. And another thing that you will have to do is that you have to set all cells of the spreadsheets to shape as squares and not like rectangles from the menu options. You will get your Pixel Image inside your spreadsheet only, and that’s it. You can now save up your spreadsheet.
So above discussion is all about how to make pixel paintings with Google Spreadsheets. If you need more help in creating pixel paintings with Spreadsheet, let us know in the comments. Also, if the article helped you, make sure to share it with your friends.