Google has confirmed the testing of material design on Youtube. This redesign of the YouTube layout is now available after 2 years and is currently in Beta. However, we can access this Beta version on our PC or Windows Computer and even Mac OS with a few tweaks.
Here’s a small guide that will enable you to Access & Open YouTube website in Material Design View. And using that guide, you can view and access youtube browsing in a very cool and easy way. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Steps to Open And Access Youtube In Material Design View
The method is quite simple and easy, and you need a simple google chrome extension that will allow you to do so. Here’s what you need to do.
1. First of all, download & install the “Edit This Cookie” extension from the Google chrome store/Opera Store/Mozilla.
2. Once you have installed the extension, it will add a cookie icon in your browser’s address bar. Now, go to chrome://extensions/ page and check the Allow in incognito option.
3. Now, either sign out of all your Google Accounts on your browser or open a new incognito tab by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+N in your chrome browser.
4. In the incognito window, navigate to the Youtube USA URL.
5. Now, here is the main part. Once we have opened the YouTube USA Link in the incognito window – Click on the “Cookie” button in the top right corner and look for the option labeled “VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE“.
6. Here, expand the “VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE” option and delete the existing text inside the “Value” box; replace the text with “Qa1hUzu3gtk” without quotes.
7. That’s all; now click on the Checkmark button at the bottom and reload the YouTube USA page. You will see the New Material Design of Youtube loaded right in your browser.
That’s how easy it is to open and access YouTube in Material design view. If you need more help on this topic, let us know in the comments. Also, if the article helped you, make sure to share it with your friends.