Have you ever thought about playing PSP games on your Android? Yes, it is possible, as you can play Play Station Portable on your Android device. Therefore, we are going to share a method that will help you run PSP games on your Android device. Go through the post to know about it.
As of today, there are more than a billion people who are using an Android device, and many of them love to play games on their Android devices. Have you ever thought about playing PSP games on your Android? Yes, it is possible, as you can play Play Station Portable on your Android device. This is possible with some emulators that are specially designed for the Android device to play a PSP game on it. As they allow Android OS to run the PSP games on your devices. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Play PSP Games On Android
There is nothing required except a cool emulator app that allows you to run PSP games on your Android device. By using that app, you can install the game over it and easily play that game on your Android device. So have a look at the complete guide below.
PPSSPP – PSP emulator
Right now, PPSSPP – PSP emulator is one of the best PSP emulator apps available for Android smartphones and tablets. The app is known for its interface, and you can use it to run different PSP games on your smartphone. It’s worth noting that the app is open-source by nature and follows a community development model. So, you can expect a few bugs from the emulator.
The positive side of the PPSSPP – PSP emulator is that it supports a wide number of games. However, game compatibility depends on the power of your device. The app is free to download and use. Not just that, but PPSSPP is faster than any other PSP emulator app available on the internet.
Some games that work
1. Persona 2, Persona 3 Portable
2. Dragon Ball Z
3. Little Big Planet
4. Burnout Legends, Burnout Dominator
5. Final Fantasy: Crisis Core
and much more.
Here are the 10 Best PSP Video Games Of All Time.
Steps To Use PPSSPP – PSP Emulator:
1. First of all, you need to install the PPSSPP – PSP emulator app on your Android device.
2. Now, you need to download PSP games for Android phones. You can download PSP games from PSPshare.org; it is a site that provides free PSP games. You can also search on Google, like the PSP games list for Android, to know the supported games.
3. Now dump your own real PSP games and turn them into.ISO or.CSO files, or simply play free homebrew games, which are available online. Put those in /PSP/GAME on your SD card / USB storage.
4. Now you need to run PPSSPP on your Android device and select the Game section and browse the folder where you kept the ISO file of your PSP Games
5. You can download and run any game, but that depends on your Android capability, that is, your device RAM and graphics quality. You can also alter the Graphic, Sound, and Control on the PPSSPP settings itself. So be specific while choosing any game to run on your device.
That’s it! you are done; now you have your favorite PSP games with you that can now run on your Android with this cool emulator app.
The app version that we discussed above supports ads on it, but you can choose out the PPSSPP gold and can avoid those ads that come in between your game and you.
Best Settings For PPSSPP Emulator to Avoid Lags
Well, as we all know, PPSSPP is by far the best PSP emulator available for Android smartphones. So, we can actually control the graphics of the game. So, if you want to make your gaming experience better than ever, you can apply these best settings for PPSSPP Emulator.
1. First of all, on your PPSSPP Emulator, go to the Graphics option and then turn on the Prevent FPS from exceeding 60 option.
2. Now, in the Graphics options, you need to enable the immersive mode, Mipmapping, Hardware transform, Software skinning, Vertex cache, Lazy texture caching, Disable slower effects, and timer hack options.
3. In the next step, you need to set the rendering resolution to 1 PSP for better performance. Under the control section, find and enable the On-Screen Touch Control.
4. Now, under the System settings, turn on the Fast Memory and I/O on the thread.
That’s it; you are done! This is how you can improve your gaming experience through the PPSSPP emulator. It’s worth noting that the PPSSPP settings depend on the game. You can search the game settings for PPSSPP on YouTube, like ‘DRAGON BALL Z PPSSPP Settings’ to know the accurate PPSSPP settings to avoid lag.
With this guide, you can easily run all your favorite PSP games on your Android by just using this cool emulator. You just need an ISO file of the game that you want to run on your device. Hope you like this, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries about this.