You might be using up the Mac device for a long time and you might be thinking that you have got through every part of its features or functions but the thing is that you haven’t still gone through many of the features in various aspects on the Mac most probably. Let me tell you about one such feature of Mac that you would not have used yet, the feature is you can actually schedule up to the Mac’s startup/Shutdown and your device would behave in such a way automatically. Now if you haven’t gone through this feature of the Mac then you might be thinking about the method how you could do it up on your device too. Remember that this feature could prove to be very beneficial to you in case you don’t remember to shut down your Mac device, so consider to know about this feature. Here in this article, we have written about the method through which you can easily activate or enable the scheduled startup/shutdown feature on your Mac, just go and read it now!
Easily Schedule Startup and Shutdown on Mac and with that your PC will automatically get started and sleep according to your work time period. So follow the below guide to proceed with the method.
How to Schedule Startup and Shutdown on MAC
Below is step by step guide that will help you to Schedule Startup and Shutdown on Mac and you can automate your computer according to your work to start or sleep. So follow the below steps to proceed.
Steps to Schedule Startup and Shutdown on MAC:
1. First of all, hold down the command key and press up the space bar while using up the Mac. This will launch up the Spotlight on your device.
2. Just type in the “Energy Saver” in the Spotlight panel and then select up the energy saver system preference. This will open up the Energy Saver System on your device. You can also open it up on your device through using up the Menu, select up the System Preferences from the options and then Click on the Energy Saver.
3. From the Energy Saver panel look for the option “Schedule” that could be placed as a button either, just click on it. On the next screen choose the Startup or Wake option and hence you will be recalled with some set of settings that you can customize and insert by yourself.
4. Just set up the weekdays, time for wake-up and shut-down etc through the various settings and then after that you can save all those settings by clicking up the “OK” button.
5. After the above process, you can see that your Mac will automatically shut down, start-up at the time and weekdays that you have set up before. You can easily disable this functionality from the same settings only. Go to the settings and then from the options remove the start-up and shut-down schedules!
Also Read: Best Security Implementations To Do On MAC
And this was the method through which any of the Mac users can induce up this great feature on their device and hence get up their device to run and close at the timing you have present in the method. The method just requires very simple knowledge and alterations to your device’s software and the most of the method can be carried through the settings only. Now to enjoy up to the feature on your device too, just apply up to the method described above in the article!