Over the years, Snapchat has served as a great place to capture and share incredible snaps. Snapchat allows users to send photos, videos, texts, and drawings. However, it’s mainly known for its unique filters, which can transform your photos and videos quickly.
Snapchat, a social hub for millions, has a feature for tracking birthdays. Like Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking apps, Snapchat also remembers your friend’s birthdays.
However, checking upcoming birthdays is not easy on Snapchat. The app didn’t have any dedicated section or option to show your friends’ birthdays. To check your Snapchat friends’ Birthday, you need to follow some easy steps.
Also Read: How to Use Snapchat On PC (Windows & MAC)
Steps to Find Your Friends’ Birthdays on Snapchat
Hence, in this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on how to see your friends’ birthdays on Snapchat. Let’s check out.
1. First of all, launch the Snapchat app on your Android smartphone.
2. Next, tap on the Chat icon on the bottom navigation bar, as shown below.
3. On the next page, tap a friend in the chat list.
4. On the Chat page, tap on the mini rocket icon as shown below.
5. Next, you need to tap on the ‘Minis‘ option.
6. On the Snap Mini, find and tap on the Birthday. The Birthday Mini option help users remember the birthdays of their family and friends.
7. Now, you will be able to see all upcoming birthdays.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can check your upcoming Snapchat friends’ birthdays. Please note that Birthday Mini will show the Snapchatters who have opted to show their Birthday on the application.
This is how you can see your friends’ Birthday on the Snapchat app. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.